L-Carnitine (500 mg 30 vcaps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
LifeExtension- Nutritional Supplements, Antiaging, Health and Nutrition
L-Carnitine 500 mg, 30 vcaps
Mitochondria, the powerhouses found within human cells, produce the energy that vital tissues need to keep us vibrant, healthy, and young. Normal levels of carnitine support optimum functioning of mitochondria. The problem is that over time, those normal levels of carnitine diminish in all of our tissues, reducing cellular energy production and metabolic activity—a major cause of aging.
- Helps Maintain Cellular Energy Metabolism
- Helps Reduce Muscle Soreness Following Exercise
- May Help Regulate Heart Rhythm
Suggested use: Take one (1) capsule on an empty stomach not exceeding four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Distributed or manufactured from Life Extension. See more Life Extension products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Helps Build Lean Muscle
- Increasing Oxygen
- Ventricular Arrhythmia
- Sore Muscles
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Can taking L-Carnitine cause darkend stool?
- A: We are not aware of L-Carnitine fumarate causing black or dark green stools. Black stools can be caused sometimes by iron supplementation and the foods we eat but only your doctor can provide you the exact reasoning behind that change. Green leafy stools can happen alot when you eat alot of green leafy vegetables but to be sure you may want to talk to your doctor.