Super Coral Calcium is ecologically mined from the famous Sango Coral Reefs of Japan.
Super Coral Calcium contains a large assemblage of ALKALINE minerals such as calcium, magnesium and other essential trace minerals, all in their natural ionic form and ratios.
Super Coral Calcium, our special Marine Grade (ocean bed) Coral Calcium is ground to only 8 microns.
Super Coral Calcium is further enhanced as we added Vitamins C and D, as well as Betain HCL, all necessary for ease of absorption.
· Calcium for bone health, heart muscle contraction, and muscle competence
· Magnesium glucose metabolism, muscle and nerve impulse, bony tissue formation, and sleep aid
· Vitamins C and D antioxidants, amino acid synthesis, bone growth and formation by calcium and phosphorous absorption
· Betain HCL increases stomach acidity level to neutralize the effect of adding alkaline coral material on the normal functioning of the stomach
2 capsules contain:
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||30 mg|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||100 IU|
|Coral Calcium||1000 mg|
|Calcium (from Coral)||240 mg|
Magnesium (from Coral)
All natural occuring trace minerals including:
Boron, chromium, copper, molybdenum, potassium, rubidium, iodine, iron (less than 0.01 mg), magnesium, manganese, selenium, silver, sulfur, vanadium, zinc)
|Betaine HCl||50 mg|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), rice powder.|
Updated Aug. 04, 2015, about 7 years ago
Distributed or manufactured from Seacoast Vitamins. See more Seacoast Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Healing
- Neutralizing Acids
- Increasing Bone Density
- Bone Fractures
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Winter...An sou dwsw 3000 eurw tha kaneis ena afimwrea kapoia stigmh me ta kalytera erwtika KOMMATIA..??(ante tragoudia)lol..Anoigw magazi to septembrio sthn xanthi..Psaxnw onoma..Pws sou fainetai san onoma to ghost lingers..ephreasmeno apo to fetino hitaki twn spoon..Pes kamia idea..
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!