NopaVera Nopal Cactus Extract (2 oz)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Nopavera is a great tasting, sublingual wellness supplement sourced from the fruit of the Nopal cactus (Opuntia Ficus Indica). The healing properties of the Nopal cactus combined with Aloe Vera create one of the most powerful and useful wellness supplements on the planet. Just a dropper full under the tongue, twice a day, of this amazing liquid, is changing lives across the globe! Nopavera contains a very rare and powerful class of antioxidants called bioflavonoids.
Nopavera helps regulate normal blood sugar & glucose levels, support pancreatic functions, and maintain a healthy liver. Other studies suggest Nopal can help lower high levels of LDL cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. One study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found supplementing with cactus extract caused a signifigant decrease in blood glucose by almost 18%.
Bioflavonoids have been scientifically proven to help the body detoxify itself and reduce inflammation. Inflammation and free radicals, which are simply molecules which can cause irreversible damage to cells, are often the result of the body'
Distributed or manufactured from Essential Source. See more Essential Source products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Inflammation
- Regulate Blood Sugar
- Superior Betalain Content
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain
- Stiff Joints
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: will nopa vera help grow your hair too,what is the ingredients?i need organic vitamins to grow back my hair on some bald spots,help!
- A: Their are many benefits to Nopal Cactus. Though I have heard of people using it for hair growth there is insufficient evidence from research supporting it.
Question: What of pure Nopalea Cactus extract to what of Purified water and of Aloe Vera and of Preservatives or of anything else not listed in each bottle?
- A: There are no other ingredients than the ones listed. The Nopal Cactus is a 48:1 ratio.
Question: Is it safe for my 11 year old to take this product?
- A: Unfortunately this supplement was not formulated for people under the age of 18. Please call us at 702-508-9054 as we may be able to find some sort of alternative.
Question: I am a kidney transplant patient and I suffer with the gout, can I take nopavera.
- A: As with any supplement, if you have any medical condition or are taking any prescription medication, please consult with your physician before using.
Question: I started taking nopavera today and wanted to know if it's still safe to take ibuprofen until it starts to help?
- A: Nopal Cactus is well known for it's anti-inflammatory effects and for many a natural choice to reduce pain and inflammation. There is no known evidence that taking Ibuprofen along with NopaVera will have any side effects or would interact with the effectiveness. It is advised that people taking some medications for diabetes or other prescription drugs use caution and talk with your Doctor.
Question: Is this product good for rheumatoid pain? Thank you
- A: NopaVera Nopal Cactus is a fast acting anti-inflammatory and works to reduce joint pain and swelling associated with rheumatoid arthritis. Nopal Cactus contains antioxidants called bioflavanoids. Bioflavanoids have been scientifically studied to help the body detoxify and reduce inflammation. Other studies have shown positive results using nopal cactus to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce high cholesterol levels.