Zyflamend Nighttime (60 liquid caps)*
Does pain and inflammation keep you awake at night?
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Are pain and inflammation keeping you awake at night?
New Chapter's patented Zyflamend PM formulation represents a scientific breakthrough in promoting a healthy inflammation response while you sleep.
New Chapter has extensively researched the herbal pharmacopoeia and international medical databases and discovered that the following time-tested herbs, properly extracted and blended in the correct proportions, contain at least 8 phytonutrients that may safely and significantly promote a healthy inflammation response and gently and safely promote the experience of deep and satisfying sleep.
- HOPS A supercritical extract marked for humulones, potent inflammation modulators that also significantly promote structural health.
- CHAMOMILE Traditionally used to support a natural state of deep restfulness.
- HOLY BASIL Contains the inflammation modulator ursolic acid, which significantly enhances detoxification and promotes a healthy inflammation response.
- MELISSA Delivers 11 inflammation modulating compounds according to the USDA database. German Commission E, a leading authority on herbal medicine prescribes Melissa for optimal sleep quality.
- VALERIAN ROOT A source of 14 inflammation modulating compounds according to the USDA database. The Journal of Pharmacopsychiatry concludes valerian offers multiple “improvements in sleep structure.”
- BAIKAL SKULLCAP Traditionally recognized for its calming influence.
- GINGER Asupercritical extract modulates both eiscosanoid cascades and offers numerous anti-aging constituents.
- TURMERIC A unique curcumin photonutrient complex
Suggested use: Two softgels in the middle of dinner with an 8 oz glass of water.
|Amount per 2 Softgels||% Daily Value|
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) hydroethanolic extract
(min. 3 mg ursolic acid)
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 25 mg organic supercritical extract
(min. 17.5 mg essential oils containing turmerones) and 75 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 5.25 mg curcuminoids)
Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root) hydroethanolic extract
(min. 17 mg baicalein complex including baicalein and baicalin; and min. 0.4 mg wogonin)
|Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaf) supercritical extract (min. 0.85 mg essential oil; including neral and geranial)||85 mg||*;|
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) (flower) 50 mg supercritical extract
and 25 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 0.75 mg apigenin glycosides)
Hops (Humulus lupulus) (strobiles) 50 mg supercritical extract
(min. 17 mg humulones; min. 6 mg lupulones) and 25 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 0.25 mg xanthohumol)
Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) (rhizome) 13.5 mg organic supercritical extract
(min. 3.2 mg pungent compounds; min. 4 mg essential oils containing zingiberene)
and 61.5 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 1 .8 mg pungent compounds)
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis and Valeriana mexicanus) (root) supercritical extract
(min. 80 mcg valerenic acid)
* Daily value not established
Other ingredients: Extra-virgin olive oil, hypromellose (capsule), organic olive oil, maltodextrin, organic yellow beeswax, candelilla wax and silicon dioxide.
Naturally gluten free; our premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are BSE free.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, contact a healthcare professional if you have a long term medical condition, take regular medication or are planning surgery. Do not drive or operate machinery or equipment after taking this product. For short term use only. If sleeplessness persists beyond two weeks, if you experience an adverse event, or if you develop symptoms of abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice, discontinue use and contact a healthcare professional. Supplements are not a substitute for medical therapy. Taking with a meal and a full glass of water may reduce stomach upset.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing or considering pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
Read ingredients carefully and avoid use if known sensitivity to any ingredient.
UPC: 7 27783 90091 3
Distributed or manufactured from New Chapter Nutrition. See more New Chapter Nutrition products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Inflammation
- Promoting Sleep
- Improving Joint Mobility
- Calming Nerves
- Reducing Risk Of Cancer
- Promoting Well-Being
- Joint Stiffness
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Compare to these: