The primary nutrient content of the Mangosteen is not found in its sweet inner white fruit, but rather in its bitter outer hull (pericarp). Fruitrients Mangosteen is made purely from the active pericarp portion of this exotic fruit. The Pericarp (rind or peel) contains the highest concentration of xanthones. The most common use for xanthones is through natural preparations derived from the mangosteen fruit which are said to reduce cholesterol levels and hardening of the arteries, or atherosclerosis, as well as naturally combat cancer. Mangosteen is commonly used to naturally help promote blood sugar balance.
- Promoting Blood Sugar Balance
- Supporting Healthy Cardiovascular Function
- Stimulating Energy Production
- Optimizing Immune Function
Directions: Adults take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 vcaps
Mangosteen Pericarp (powder) and
Mangosteen Pericarp Extract (6:1)
**Daily Value Not Established. *Percent of daily value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule
Being the "Additive-Free Company" means that all FruitrientsX products use NO additives and NO excipients in ANY of our products.
No Magnesium Stearate
No Fillers or Flow Agents
Updated Oct. 03, 2017, about 5 years ago
Distributed or manufactured from Fruitrients X. See more Fruitrients X products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Energy Production
- Blood Sugar Balance
- Healthy Immune Function
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I have the early onset id Blood sugar I have been trying to control with diet but it has been very difficult, would this help with a more balance control. Have tried several things one thing did work but the removed it from the shelves at GNC
- A: Mangosteen rind has been found to have one of the highest ORAC values (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) currently reported of all edible plants. It efficiently helps block oxidation reactions in the tissues and blood, oxidation that enables free radicals to attack cells. If you have any medical conditions it is best to consult with your physician for their advise. Mangosteen is rich in antioxidants and has been used for centuries by traditional health practitioners of India, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam.
Question: How was this mangosteen extracted? was it a solvent extract? if so what kind of solvent? certain solvent extracts were shown to be more potent than others.
- A: The primary nutrient content found in Fruitrients Mangosteen, is made purely of the active portion (pericarp) the bitter outer hull. Fruitrients formulas are 100% additive free, using only the highest concentration of the active ingredient and no sugar added. Active nutritional ingredients in exotic fruits are not found in the watery parts of the fruit, but typically found in the pulp of the fruit. Exotic fruit juices generally contain 85-99% water, heated/pasteurized; otherwise gases would be released due to the fermentation process. Fruitrients product are viewed as "concentrated" forms of the exotic fruits as all the water has been removed. Fruitrients is an "Additive-Free" Company which means, no additives or excipients, fillers, flow agents, chemicals, preservatives or magnesium stearate.
Question: How do I join the Membership?
- A: It's super easy! Place your order on our website and include our Seacoast Vitamins- Direct 14 - Day Free Trial. You will receive 25% off all Seacoast Brand product and 15% off on all other Brands with few exclusions. This begins with your first order and every order throughout the year. You will be charged at the end of your Free Trial a $50.00 annual Membership fee. Free use of the Membership for 14 days is also an option. You may also cancel the Seacoast Vitamins Direct Membership at any time. Seacoast has gained a reputation in the industry when it comes to high quality products at a low cost.