SafSlim Belly Fat Transformation (Pina Colada 16 oz)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Saf Slim is powered by SAFActive78, a proprietary blend of safflower oil. As demonstrated in the Ohio State University study, safflower oil is superior in attacking belly fat.
- Saf Slim is the first-ever solution to target the root causes of unsightly and health-threatening omentum fat, the fat that accumulates in the belly region
- This patent-pending natural belly fat solution features a special blend of non-GMO, high-linoleic safflower oil
- Safflower oil has been shown in a major university study to help reduce belly fat by up to 9.4%, or 6 times more than the leading omega oil, in only 16 weeks without diet or exercise
- Emulsified and body-ready for maximum absorption, SafSlim is whipped into a delicious creamy texture that is fun to take.
- SafSlim is all-natural and free of artificial flavors, sweeteners and colors
- SafSlim may help curb appetite, jump-start metabolism and improve insulin sensitivity to inhibit belly fat accumulation
SafSlim, powered by SAFActive78, is the first-ever solution to target unsightly and health-threatening OMENTUM fat, the fat that accumulates around the belly region.
This patent-pending formula features a proprietary blend of non-GMO, expeller pressed, high-linoleic saffl ower oil.
In a major university study on obese, diabetic women, the active ingredient in SafSlim significantly reduced belly fat 6.3% on average in just 16 weeks.
This belly fat omega has been shown to activate hormones, such as adiponectin, to help mobilize stubborn dormant midsection fat, curb appetite and improve insulin sensitivity.
Directions: Take 1 tbsp twice daily before meals. Delicious by the spoonful or mixed into beverages, shakes or yogurt. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. For best results, take for a minimum of 16 weeks and use in conjunction with regular exercise and a diet free of high-glycemic refined carbohydrates and trans fats.
Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (15 ml)
|Calories from fat||50|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||0 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||0.5 g|
|Vitamin E||6 IU||20%|
|Palmitic acid||324 mg|
|Stearic acid||108 mg|
|Oleic acid||863 mg|
|Linoleic acid (LA)||3885 mg|
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: SAFActive78 high-linoleic safflower oil, water, xylitol, glycerine, gum arabic, natural flavors, vegetable juice (for color), citric acid, xanthan gum, guar gum, sorbic acid, vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) and ascorbyl palmitate to ensure freshness.
Distributed or manufactured from Re-Body. See more Re-Body products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Clinically Researched Weight Loss Supplement
- Targeted Belly Fat Solution
- Patent-Pending SAFActive78 For Optimal Effectiveness
- Excess Belly Fat
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: my father has diabetes and cholestrol is it safe to use this product after he is suffering from these two diseases?please reply me soon,
- A: RE•BODY formulas are considered generally safe for all people over age 18. RE•BODY products are nutritional supplements and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are taking medication, pregnant or nursing or have a medical condition please consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking any supplements. Do not take Re•Body Hunger Caps or Re•Body Hunger Chews if you are taking an anti-depressant.
Question: Is it a Homeopathy medicine?Is it Indian?
- A: Safslim is not a homeopathic medicine. SafSlim is powered by SAFActive78, a proprietary blend of safflower oil which targets belly fat area. This patent-pending natural belly fat solution features a special blend of non-GMO, high-linoleic safflower oil.