Ideal Bowel Support 299v (30 vcaps)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Ideal Bowel Support for symptoms associated with Intestinal discomfort
- Clinically documented probiotic L. plantarum 299v
- 10 Billion per capsule probiotics
- Vegetarian capsules
- Room temperature stable
- Helps reduce intestinal discomfort
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Ideal Bowel Support 299v contains the clinically documented human origin probiotic strain, L. plantarum 299v, which resists stomach acid and bile salts. L. plantarum 299v has been used in human clinical studies for intestinal health and function.
Ideal Bowel Support 299v has demonstrated adherence properties for colonization of human intestinal mucosa. Each capsule contains a minimum of 10 billion L. plantarum 299v viable cells.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule, 1 or 2 times per day with a meal, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Ideal Bowel Support 299v
Serving Size:1 capsule
|Lactobacillus plantarum 299v)||10 Billion Live organisms||*|
Other ingredients: Potato starch and magnesium stearate. Vegetarian capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Contains: Soy (in trace amounts).
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts
Updated Dec. 21, 2016, about 6 years ago
Distributed or manufactured from Jarrow Formulas. See more Jarrow Formulas products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Bloating And Gas Pain
- Supporting Regular Bowel Movement
- Reducing Intestinal Discomfort
- Poor Digestion
- Gas Pain
- Stomach Cramps
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I thank you hublmy for sharing your wisdom JJWY
Question: Gee wlilkiers, that's such a great post!
Question: That sounds like what you get from pniched muscles in your back. All you have to do is twist your body wrong and it can hit you. It's not serious but painful. All you have to do is release the muscles in your back and the pain will be gone. Here's how to release it:Back:(do from a sitting position)Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder and find the muscles next to your spine and press on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm fairly straight as you do. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right sideBefore you do this take a deep breath and exhale, then try to keep your body this relaxed for best results.References :
Question: what are the side effects?! i cant find this info anywhere!
- A: Thank you for your interest in Ideal Bowel Suport. This product has no wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts, and only trace amounts of soy. Ideal Bowel Support is designed to reduce bloating, gas, and intestinal discomfort, as well as support regularity. If you have any concerns about how this product may effect you personally, please consult with your physician, as they are familiar with your medical history.
Question: I'm 27 years old I have IBS problem and have been suffering with this problem for 2 years. I have weight loss. Would this be a good product for me to use?
- A: Ideal Bowel Support would be a good choice for you, if you are not currently taking a probiotic. Probiotics are extremely beneficial for various digestive and bowel issues. Seacoast sells a Dr. recommended product for IBS called Iberogast. We would highly suggest you try this. Please use the link below to learn more and read the reviews of what customers are saying about using Iberogast. http://seacoast.com/iberogast