Ideal Bowel Support 299v (30 vcaps)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Ideal Bowel Support for symptoms associated with Intestinal discomfort
- Clinically documented probiotic L. plantarum 299v
- 10 Billion per capsule probiotics
- Vegetarian capsules
- Room temperature stable
- Helps reduce intestinal discomfort
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Ideal Bowel Support 299v contains the clinically documented human origin probiotic strain, L. plantarum 299v, which resists stomach acid and bile salts. L. plantarum 299v has been used in human clinical studies for intestinal health and function.
Ideal Bowel Support 299v has demonstrated adherence properties for colonization of human intestinal mucosa. Each capsule contains a minimum of 10 billion L. plantarum 299v viable cells.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule, 1 or 2 times per day with a meal, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Ideal Bowel Support 299v
Serving Size:1 capsule
|Lactobacillus plantarum 299v)||10 Billion Live organisms||*|
Other ingredients: Potato starch and magnesium stearate. Vegetarian capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Contains: Soy (in trace amounts).
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts
Distributed or manufactured from Jarrow Formulas. See more Jarrow Formulas products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Intestinal Discomfort
- Relieving Bloating And Gas Pain
- Supporting Regular Bowel Movement
- Poor Digestion
- Gas Pain
- Stomach Cramps
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: what are the side effects?! i cant find this info anywhere!
- A: Thank you for your interest in Ideal Bowel Suport. This product has no wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts, and only trace amounts of soy. Ideal Bowel Support is designed to reduce bloating, gas, and intestinal discomfort, as well as support regularity. If you have any concerns about how this product may effect you personally, please consult with your physician, as they are familiar with your medical history.
Question: I'm 27 years old I have IBS problem and have been suffering with this problem for 2 years. I have weight loss. Would this be a good product for me to use?
- A: Ideal Bowel Support would be a good choice for you, if you are not currently taking a probiotic. Probiotics are extremely beneficial for various digestive and bowel issues. Seacoast sells a Dr. recommended product for IBS called Iberogast. We would highly suggest you try this. Please use the link below to learn more and read the reviews of what customers are saying about using Iberogast. http://seacoast.com/iberogast