Mangosteen (32 oz)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Mangosteen - 32 oz
The Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) Fruit has been treasured for thousands of years by the people living in Southeast Asia. Also known as the "Queen of Fruits", the Mangosteen has been used traditionally for its numerous health benefits. More recently, scientific inquiry has revealed the extraordinary properties of the Mangosteen and its rich supply of antioxidants called Xanthones.
Antioxidant Protection The Mangosteen fruit contains a number of Xanthones and Proanthocyanidins. These powerful antioxidants help to neutralize and eliminate free radicals, and thus support healthy cellular function.
NOW® Mangosteen SuperFruit Antioxidant Juice also contains Goji Juice, and concentrates of Pomegranate, Blueberry, Cranberry, and Black Cherry which boost the ORAC value to over 19,000 per bottle.
Cardiovascular Support In addition to its powerful antioxidant properties, some evidence also indicates that the compounds in Mangosteen can support cardiovascular health, as well as a healthy inflammatory response.
- Naturally Rich in Antioxidants and Phytonutrients
- Cardiovascular Support
- Naturally Rich in Xanthones and Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Responses*
- Certified Organic
- SuperFruit Antioxidant Juice*
- Organic Mangosteen Juice, Goji Juice and other juice concentrates
- Naturally Rich in Xanthones
- Vegetarian Product
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablespoons (1 fl. oz.) daily, preferably in the morning, or as directed by your health care professional.
Mangosteen - 32 oz.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (1 fl. oz. or 30 mL)|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%*|
|Organic Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) (Fruit)||15 g (15,000 mg)||†|
Ingredients: Organic Mangosteen Juice from whole Garcinia mangostana fruit, Organic Black Cherry Juice Concentrate, Organic Goji Juice from whole Lycium barbarum fruit, Organic Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Organic Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Organic Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid and Natural Organic Mangosteen Flavor.
Contains no: added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, preservatives or artificial colors/flavors.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if safety seal has been broken. Please Recycle.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Cardiovascular Health
- Supporting Cells With Antioxidant Protection
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: how much of mangosteen juice must i take to shrink large fibroids
- A: The dosage is 2 tablespoons (1 fl. oz.) daily, preferably in the morning or as directed by your health care professional. Please consult with your physician on other possible recommended doses.
Question: is it safe to take this juice people who are taking high blood pressure pills?
- A: Mangosteen fruit has been treasured for thousands of years by people living in Southeast Asia. When introducing new supplements to your routine, it is always best to consult with your physician.
Question: Its true that is anti cancer?
- A: The Mangosteen fruit contains a number of Xanthones and Proanthocyanidins. These powerful antioxidants help to neutralize and eliminate free radicals, and thus support healthy cellular function and is known for it's numerous health benefits.
Question: will drinking mangosteen juice shrink my really large fibroids
- A: Mangosteen is naturally rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients, xanthones, and Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins. It also has been known to suppport natural inflammatory responses which can be great for a number of things. As with any supplement, it is always best to consult with a physician as they can advise best what can help with fibroids.