Iberogast Herbal Supplement (100 ml)
Feedback when using Iberogast is so quick that many customers report their symptoms alleviated as soon as their first use. In clinical studies, it is suggested that the nine ingredients in Iberogast work together effectively against IBS and common stomach ailments, as well as general malaise. It is used around the world by tens of thousands, and is reported safe with only mild and rare side-effects, such as "bitter taste."
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Medical Futures Iberogast
Clinically Studied Dietary Supplement Supporting the Digestive System
- Supporting the Intestinal Tract
- Promoting Healthy Digestion
- Combines Iberis Amara with Eight other Herbs
- Contains Flavonoids
- Includes Clown's Mustard
- Highly beneficial for IBS, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Iberogast is comprised of nine different herbal extracts which have a regulatory influence on the entire gastrointestinal tract. Its name is derived from its main component, Iberis amara, which has a tone-promoting and anti-inflammatory effect. Iberogast is a convenient liquid formulation with excellent patient tolerability.
The Iberogast formula works in four different ways:
- Accelerates gastric emptying
- Reduces pain and cramping
- Alleviates heartburn
- Relieves bloating and induces expulsion of gas from the intestines
For Adults, take 20 drops of Iberogast with your favorite drink. 3 times daily, before or during meals.
Children 6-12 should take around 15 drops three times daily.
Children 3-6 should be taken around 10 drops also three times daily.
Iberogast contains Peppermint Leaf, Licorice Root, Celandine, Lemon Balm Leaf, Milk Thistle Fruit, Caraway Fruit, Angelica Root and Rhizome, Clown's Mustard plant, and Chamomile Flower.
Serving Size: 20 drops
Proprietary Blend of the following Herbal ExtractsGerman Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Flower, Clown's Mustard (Iberis amara) Plant, Angelica (Angelica archangelica) root + rhizome, Caraway (Carum carvi) Fruit, Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Fruit, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Leaf, Celandine (Chelidonium majus) Aerial part, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root, and Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) Leaf.
APS = Amount Per Serving
*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Alcohol 31%
Suggested Use: Shake bottle before each use. Iberogast is taken 3 times a day orally before or with meals. Iberogast may be mixed with a beverage - warm water is recommended. Store below 77 degrees
|12 years & older||20 Drops|
|6-12 years||15 Drops|
|3-6 years||10 Drops|
|3 months - 3 years||8 Drops|
Distributed or manufactured from Medical Futures Inc. See more Medical Futures Inc products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Indigestion
- Improving Motility
- Neutralizing Acids
- Chronic Indigestion
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Feedback when using Iberogast is so quick that many customers report their symptoms alleviated as soon as their first use. In clinical studies, it is suggested that the nine ingredients in Iberogast work together effectively against IBS and common stomac
- A: Thank you for sharing this information with us.
Question: Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!north face coupons http:www.bestcollection4fashion.com201212north-face-coupons-provoked-the-anger
Question: When I initially commented I clicked the Notify me when new comments are added checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Cheers!north face clearance http:cheapnorthfacev.blogspot.com201212north-face-clearance-face-bright-with.html
Question: Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank younorth face outlet berkeley http:www.winterdownjackets.netnorth-face-outlet-berkeley-if-passed-it-can-do
Question: Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!cheap north face coats http:www.lyricsandmeaning.com?ptypepreviewalook1qid21723
Question: We stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking at your web page for a second time.north face jackets for men http:strikingcustoms.comforumstopic.php?id247942replies1
Question: WdFrj4 I appreciate you sharing this blog. Fantastic.
Question: best result to nil sukranu
Question: can i get iberogast in addis ababa
- A: Thank you for your interest in Iberogast Herbal Supplement. You can conveniently purchase this product through us using the following link. We'd be happy to ship this to your home. http://www.seacoast.com/iberogast-herbal-supplement/medical-futures-inc/3-4oz/p689
Question: where to purchase
- A: online at Seacoast.com
Question: do i take 20 drops in morning.20 in afternoon and 20 in evening or 20 drops complete total for day
- A: Great question. For adults it is 20 drops, 3 times a day, which would put you at 60 drops total per day. You can take it before or during meals.
Question: Is this beneficial to IBS and stomach bloating?
- A: Iberogast is an excellent product for IBS and stomach bloating. This special formula which contains clown's mustard which has been used for centuries for disgestion issues, IBS and bloating. We have had several of our customers state that they were referred to this product by their physician at the mayo clinic after they had exhausted all other attempts for relief. There are many reviews from customers on site stating how this product has help them so much.
Question: Can I take Iberogast alone, without liquid? Also, is it necessary to take with meals or can I take it three times daily- morning, noon, and night, since my meals are sporadic and not full meals at all times. I graze a lot.
- A: Iberogast has been used in Europe used for over 45 years, and is widely used by health care professionals in the United States. Iberogast is used in treating IBS and other intestinal issues such as heartburn, gas, bloating, gastric emptying and intestinal cramping. The manufacturer suggest taking Iberogast 3 times daily before or during meals. The key ingredient in Iberogast iberis amara acts as an anti-inflammatory and has been found to reduce pain and cramping in the intestines. If you graze throughout the day you may find that your stomach is not empty and taking Iberogast at the suggested 3 times per day will be just fine for you. It is suggested to take each dose of Iberogast with your favorite beverage preferably something warm to calm the intestines.
Question: where is Iberogast manufactured?
Question: Someone on Amazon said the Iberogast was from Russia with English on the label. Is this a knock off of Iberogast? Do you need to be careful where you purchase Iberogast?Where is the safest place to purchase Iberogast?