Womens Balance (60 caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Gaia Herbs 60 vegetarian capsules
Women's Balance- Formerly Phyto Estrogen
Optimal support for hormonal balance in women.
A woman's body goes through hormonal changes throughout stages in her life and for many this may be challenging. Botanical Herbs such as black cohosh have a long history of medicinal use to control unwanted symptoms during menopause and PMS such as hot flashes, irritability, brain fog, mood swings, hair loss and poor skin quality. Maintaining a healthy balance between mind and body is essential to quality of life. Women's Balance combines modern science with traditional herbal wisdom to optimize female hormone balance and well-being. Many women are looking for an alternative to pharmaceutical hormones and the side effects that are too often a result.
- Vitex & Black Cohosh extracts - Support for healthy mind and body transitions
- St. John's Wort extract - Promotes healthy emotional state leaving a feeling of calm
- 100% vegan (no animal by products)
- 100% vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free and easy to digest plant derived-capsules
- Laboratory tested-free of heavy metal toxicity
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily between meals. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before using this product.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
|EXTRACT of Black Cohosh Root (Actaea racemosa)||50 mg||†|
|Proprietary Synergistic Blend:||486 mg||†|
|Alfalfa Leaf (Medicago sativa), Vitex berry (Vitex agnus-castus), Red Clover Blossoms (Trifolium pratense), Wild Oats Milky Seed (Avena sativa), Blue Vervain Herb (Verbena hastata), Dandelion Leaf and Root (Taraxacum officinale), St. John's Wort Flower Buds (Hypericum perforatum), Sage Leaf (Salvia officinalis)||†|
|Each 2 capsules contain 3,000 mg crude herb equivalent.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule). Contains no animal by-products and no gelatin Tested Free of heavy metal toxicity
Complimentary Products from Gaia Herbs:
Liver Health, Dong Quai Supreme, Vitex Elixir for Women
Distributed or manufactured from GAIA Herbs. See more GAIA Herbs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Providing A Natural Source Of Phytoestrogens
- Supporting Hormonal Balance In Women
- Hormone Imbalance
- Mood Swings
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Are there any side effects to this supplement?
- A: The warnings on this supplement are as follows: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take medications please consult with your doctor before using this product.
Question: How much estrogen is in this product?
- A: The herbs alfalfa and red clover contain small amount of weak plant like estrogens such as genistein and diazine biochanin A and formomentin, they are in the range of hundreds of times weaker than human estrogen. These plant compounds have not been measured in Woman’s Balance.
Question: Will it help with weight loss
- A: Hormonal imbalance impacts many things, including mood swings, energy levels and yes weight. Whether hormone imbalance is due to perimenopause, menopause or lifestyle change they can impact the way a person feels physically and mentally. You want to avoid estrogen dominance and that is a delicate balance between estrogen and progesterone levels. Using an herbal supplement such as Womens Balance may help regulate hormone levels as well as reduce symptoms of fatigue, weight gain, mood swings and hot flashes.
Question: Is this product suggested for someone who is deciding to no longer take birth control?
- A: Balancing the mind and body through the hormonal changes of PMS and menopause can be challenging. Women's Balance may assist with the transition in and out of menopause. This formula works primarily to support the balance of estrogen and progesterone. Common conditions through the menopause or perimenopause years may include vaginal dryness, fatigue, mood swings, depression and sleep disturbances may be challenging. This daily supplement may be just the boost you need to put balance back into your life.This product should not be used during pregnancy or lactation.