Maxi-Baby Care Multi-Vitamin (6 oz)
Nutrient Rich Multivitamin to Support Infant Health
Suggested Use:Maxi Baby Care may be taken directly or mixed with fruit juice, formula, cereal or other food.
- 0-12 lbs. 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml)
- 13-20 lbs. 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
- 21-28 lbs. 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml)
- over 28 lbs. 2 teaspoons (10 ml)
|Supplement Facts |
Serving Size:1 teaspoon contains
|Total Calories||3 g||1%*|
|Other Carbohydrate||2 g||**|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||1,250 IU||0.83|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||70 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate)||10 IU||200%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCI)||1 mg||2|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||1.2 mg||200%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||8 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||1 mg||250%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||100 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)||2 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||333%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients:Purified water, glycerin, fructose, mixed fruit concentrate (pear, peach, pineapple), citric acid, natural raspberry flavor, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservative).
Distributed or manufactured from Country Life. See more Country Life products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Nutrient Rich Multi-Vitamin To Support Infant Development
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is this a non gmo product?
- A: Though this product is vegetarian and gluten-free, the manufacturer cannot confirm that is product is GMO-free. Country Life is committed to providing non-GMO (non-Genetically Modified) products and are now in the process of reviewing all of their products for GMO’s. The review is quite comprehensive, timely and resource intensive. The goal is to review all of their products in the next several years.