End Pain (90 tabs)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
End Pain, part of the Fatigued to Fantastic line of products, is an advanced formulation featuring sweet cherry extract, boswellia, and white willow bark. Taken for soothing non-chronic muscle pain and muscle fatigue that has resulted from simple repetitive muscle overexertion, End Pain's cherry formula provides notable relief without ill effects of NSAIDs, such as liver and kidney damage.
Clinical studies show positive benefits for the premium ingredients that make up this advanced cherry formulation. Many users will show instant results, although results may vary. Add End Pain to your daily wellness regimine for safe, effective relief of joint pain and muscle aches.
· Contains Sweet Cherry extract a powerful antioxidant, supports joints and capillaries
· Boswallia, a natural and safe herb for joint health
· and White willow, with its active ingredient, called Salicilin. In the body, Salicilin converts into Salicylic Acid to reduce pain and inflammation.
Recommendations: One tablet three times daily. May increase to two tablets three time daily, if needed for additional support. Though relief will be noted immediately, continued use may be needed to achieve maximum effects.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Serving Per Container: 90
Sweet Cherry (Prunus avium) Fruit Extract 10:1
Boswellia Serrata Gum Resin Extract
standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids
White Willow (Salix alba) Bark Extract
standardized to contain 30% salicin
|Other Ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, vegetable juice color, lecithin, and carnauba wax.|
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Contains No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you have an ulcer, or if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you are allergic to or have contraindications to aspirin or other salicylates. If you are taking blood-thinning or other medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery or if stomach upset occurs.
Distributed or manufactured from Enzymatic Therapy. See more Enzymatic Therapy products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Pain
- Reducing Inflammation
- Relieving Muscle Strain
- Muscle Strain
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I remember hearing that you you have a supplement that takes the place of many supplements. I'm on a very limited income and would like something that I could take just one instead of having to spend money on many supplements. I take prevegen, ginko, magnesium, flexin,coQ10, b12, glucosimin, congroten, and a multi made by costco. What can you suggest? My husband takes prostate supplements and I take oxyprozen 600 MG for inflamation from arthritis.
- A: We do carry a lot of products that contain a variety of different supplements in one. I dont see any in particular though that have all of the supplements you indicated. This one does have many of the ingredients you wanted. http://www.seacoast.com/maxilife-coq10-formula/twinlab/120-capsules/p7215 We do have many arthritis pain medications which you can also view and prostate supplements for your husband. Our Prostasol product is a popular choice among our customers but we do have many other options to choose from. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=arthritis+pain http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=prostate I hope you can find what you are looking for and at a cost that is convenient for you.
Question: Can i take end pain to replace methadose, which i take for back pain? Is it ok to take both until i wean off the methadose? thankyou
- A: This is something that would best be discussed with your physician as they are legally able to advise you on the best course of action of stopping or reducing your methadose intake and trying End Pain for your back pain.
Question: Regarding End Pain, I have trouble swallowing tablets. I manage with capsules though.Is it o.k. to crush these tablets???
- A: End pain will help reduce pain and inflammation to joints and over worked muscles. This formula is vegetarian and is great for sensitive stomachs. You can crush this tablet.