Dr. Christopher's Infection Formula/Lymphatic 100 caps
Dr. Christopher's Infection Formula is known to support the Lymphatic system which is important to the the circulatory system and essential for immune function. This formula is specially blended to provide the body with herbs that are known to natural health experts as useful in supporting the Lymphatic system. An improved Lymphatic system has a number of benefits, including an increased ability to combat infection. In addition Dr. Christopher's Infection Formula works to reduce inflammation, clear toxins from the Lymphatic System and kills infection.
460 mg per capsule
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules three times a day or as directed by your health care professional
This product contains a blend of Plantain Leaves, Black Walnut, Goldenseal Root, Bugleweed Herb, Marshmallow Root and Lobelia Herb.
- Supports the Lymphatic System
- Kills Infection
- Supports circulation and Immune Function
Distributed or manufactured from Christophers Original Formulas. See more Christophers Original Formulas products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Healing
- Fighting Infection
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Promoting Breathing
- Relieving Pain
- Reducing Swelling
- Improving Lymphatic Function
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I am wondering if this product is safe to use when breast feeding..I do have fibrocystic breasts and my milk supply has been delayedcould this assist with the milk supply coming in as well as treating my issue?Thank you
- A: This Infection Formula is not recommended for nursing or pregnant women. You may however want to look into another product we carry that is formulated specifically for nursing women looking to increase breast milk production in a healthy and natural way. http://www.seacoast.com/flow-milk/floraheal/120-capsules/p5078
Question: DO THIS PRODUCT, HELP FOR BAD BREATH?
Question: Can I use this to cure an bacteria infection while pregnant
Question: Along with the stomach gas, being really tired. I have a rash that is like a pimple and then gets dry and very red all over my legs!
Question: where can i buy this?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Infection Formula. You can conveniently purchase this product using the link below. http://www.seacoast.com/shopping_cart.php?products_id=678 If you need additional assistance placing your order, please contact us at 800-555-6792 or internationally at 1+) 702-508-9054 during our business hours.