Better Bladder for Women (30 tabs)
Better bladder for women has been discontinued.
Seacoast recommends and excellent replacement. Click here.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
BETTER BLADDER FOR WOMEN (30 TABLETS)
The pumpkin plant (Cucurbita pepo) has a long history of use by traditional Native American healers. While original research showed benefits for prostate health, new studies have found pumpkin seed provides equally significant support for bladder health in women.
Recent research has focused on pumpkin's phytosterol components. Clinical studies reveal that these phytosterols can significantly impact urinary tract health by helping maintain hormone balance.
Better Bladder for Women contains powerful pumpkin seed extract for healthy bladder strength in women. It provides a concentrated, 18 to 1 extract of pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) seed extract, and uses patented processing to remove the fat soluble components from the seed. This yields a more potent extract, which has been clinically shown to promote urinary tract and bladder health.
One tablet daily.
|Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo)||500mg|
This product does not contain
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
- ingredients of animal origin
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Other Ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, carnauba wax, and soy lecithin.
Distributed or manufactured from Enzymatic Therapy. See more Enzymatic Therapy products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Gall Bladder Health
- Reducing Occurance Of Urinary Tract Infection
- Supporting Bladder Control
- Bladder Infection
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: which is the best product to keep keep the prolapse in place as it's down and bulgy
- A: This is something you should consult with your physician about as they can advise specifically for your condition. This product may help with bladder and hormonal health in women and prostate health in men.
Question: is there any side affects
- A: Pumpkin seed that is used in this product has been shown to support bladder strength and promote urinary tract health. Pumkpin seed is used for treating kidney infections along with bladder irritation. There are no known side effects on this product.
Question: side affects ?
A: The only warnings on this product are as follows: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to use.