Bonita V Advanced Formula for Hair Skin Nails (30 tablets)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Beauty experts agree that hair, skin and nail issues cannot always be resolved by shampoo, conditioners, moisturizers, or topical applications. Many times, the root of the problem begins with diet and not consuming enough ot he essential nutrients to combat hair loss, brittle nails and healthy skin. Vitamin deficiencies are often found to be one of the largest contributors to premature hair loss, premature greying, wrinkles, dry skin, acne, and weak or brittle nails.
Bonita V is a powerful one a day tablet for support of healthy hair, skin and nails formulated with He Shou Wu (fo-ti) a chines herb containing an alkaloid that has rejuvinating effects on the nerves, brain cells and endocrine gland. It stimulates a portion of the adreneal gland and helps to detoxify the body. Hair, skin and nail growth are a result of this rejuvination.
Developed by Essential Source, a market leader in specialty nutraceutical products, tremendous results have been reported by those who have been using Bonita Hair Skin & Nails. Sharing their stories of regrown hair, strengthened nails, and rejuvenated skin in a matter of weeks.
With the addition of a proprietary blend of proven ingredients known as Revytalyz 5. Bonita V now delivers the most powerful one a day hair, skin, and nail formula, with over a thousand milligrams of active ingredient in a single Rapid Response Tablet!
What kind of results can you expect from using Bonita V? Our customers will tell you!
"Bonita V has really made a difference in my hair since using this, it feels much much softer and healthier".
"as I get older I started seeing my hair was thinning and breaking so I started using the Bonita V and since then I have noticed my hair seems stronger and does appear to be thickening".
"my hair has grown two inches in 2 months! I'm so excited I finally found something to give me beautiful natural hair!!
- Vegan and Vegetarian Approved
- Potent One per Day Tablet
- Rapid Response Formula
- Featuring Revytalyz 5
Bonita V Advanced Formula Benefits and Side Effects:
- Supporting Healthy Growth for Hair Skin and Nails
- Preventing Split Ends, Building Strong Thick Hair
- Reducing Wrinkles, Nourishing Dry Skin
- Promoting Growth of Strong Healthy Nails
Suggested Use:Take one tablet daily with an 8 oz glass of water
Serving Size: 1 tablet
|Vitamin A||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||65mg||108%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5mg||294%|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||5mg||250%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||30mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||30mg|
Proprietary Blend: Revytalyz 5
He Shou Wu (Fo-ti), Hyalauronic acid, Gotu Kola Extract
Citrus Bioflavonoid, Bioperine
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established.
DI-Calcium Phosphate, Sodium-Copper Clorophyline, Microcrystaline cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Croscarmellose, Magnesium Stearate
UPC: 6 96859 25278 5
Distributed or manufactured from Essential Source. See more Essential Source products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Healthy Growth And Color Of Hair
- Supporting Soft Beautiful Skin Tone With 5000 Mcg Of Biotin
- Brittle Nails
- Grey Hair
- Split Ends
- Dry Skin
- Premature Hair Loss
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: My hair is falling dawn very fast..i have used many of the hair oil to prevent it..can i use bionita v for this prob..without any side effect.
- A: There are no known side effects to Bonita V. Bonita V Builds hair strength, Prevents split ends, Promotes hair growth, Prevents premature hair loss, Thickens hair, Reduces wrinkles, Nourishes dry skin, Improves minor skin imperfections, Prevents acne, Strengthens nails, Faster nail growth.
Question: I been taking Bonita V for a week now and my stomach has hurt so bad have u had any one else to have this problem?
- A: BonitaV Advanced Formula is Seacoast Vitamins best selling Hair, Skin and Nail formula and we have not received any feedback concerning side effects. It's also important to note that the suggested use is to take one tablet daily with an 8oz glass of water. Taking vitamins and herbs on an empty stomach can sometimes cause stomach upset and nausea.