Silica from Horsetail Extract (90 caps)*
This product has been discontinued.
Seacoast recommends an excellent replacement. Click here.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Natural Factors Silica from Horsetail Extract is derived from the mineral solution found in horsetail. Horsetail is abundant with silica, which is essential for healthy hair, skin, nails, and connective tissues.
Supportive evidence is limited in clinical studies, but may suggest benefits for osteoarthritis. In addition, common concerns such as edema, or water retention, may be helped by Horsetail extract Silica. Silica from Horestail extract has also been used in healing wounds, topically.
Silica is an important element to support healthy bones, arteries, and other connective tissues. It also improves and strengthens skin, hair and nails. Use Natural factors Silica from Horsetail Extract today for your body's overall health.
- Promotes healthy skin hair and nails
- Strengthens connective tissues
Each capsule contains:
|Spring Horsetail, powdered aqueous extract||500 mg|
|Silica (2%)||10 mg|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin capsules (water, cellulose).|
Distributed or manufactured from Natural Factors. See more Natural Factors products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improving Skin Tone
- Strengthening Nails
- Strengthening Hair
- Split Ends
- Dry Skin
- Brittle Nails
- Damaged Hair
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Would this work for a dog with anal gland problems?
Question: does this product make your hair strong and full
Question: Hi, Is it safe to take Silica or Hair Nail Skin while having Ursofalk (used for pancras) and Eutroxsig (used for thyroid). My nails are splitting and breaking. You could contact me on email donnahonangamil.com . Thank you Donna
Question: como fao pra compar sou do brasil
- A: No estoy al tanto de la disponibilidad de este producto en Brasil, pero usted puede comprar este producto en línea directamente a través de Seacoast.com
Question: does silica cause water retention
- A: There are no direct warnings on this supplement about water retention however if you are concerned about this, you might want to consult with your physician to see if this may be a possible reaction for you.
Question: What is the adverse effect and contraindications ?
- A: There are no direct warnings on any side effects or taking this with any other supplement or prescription medication however it is always a good idea to let your physician know of what supplements you are taking or planning to take as they are familiar with your medical history.