BioSil Advanced Collagen Generator - ch-OSA (120 Vcaps)*
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
BioSil Advanced Pure Collagen Generator - ch-OSA - for Healthy Hair, Skin, Nails
Clinically Tested Breakthrough in Collagen Generation.
Collagen is essential for beautiful skin, hair and nails as well as healthy bones and joints. But starting at age 21, collagen diminishes 1% per year. By age 30, the signs become visible. For years, scientists searched for a method to give the human body the ability to regenerate its own collagen. But it took BioSil's landmark discovery of ch-OSA to make it a reality. Its capacity to generate collagen with your own DNA fingerprint makes ch-OSA the genuine breakthrough in collagen.
Naturally Revitalize the 3 "Beauty Proteins":
- Collagen "plumps out" skin, removing wrinkles and preventing them from forming. In addition, collagen is essential for strong, healthy bones and joints.
- Keratin is the protein that's packed into your hair shaft. It gives your hair thickness, body, strength, and elasticity. Plus, keratin gives your nails strength.
- Elastin gives your skin its ability to stretch and "bounce back" preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Natural dietary supplement
- Supported by clinical research
Choline-Stabilized Orthosilicic Acid (ch-OSA)
Clinically Proven Dosage
Clinically Proven for Skin - 1 capsule, 2 times daily
Clinically Proven for Hair - 1 capsule, 2 times daily
Clinically Proven for Nails - 1 capsule, 2 times daily
Suggested Use: Take one capsule, two times per day.
BioSil Collagen Generator ch-OSA
Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Silicon (as Choline-Stabilized Orthosilicic Acid (ch-OSA)||5 mg||*|
|Choline (as ch-OSA)||100 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, capsule shell consists of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain soy, dairy, egg, corn, wheat, gluten, fish/shellfish, nuts/tree nuts
Special note: March 10th, 2010 - Biosil's U.S. distributor has changed from Natrol to Natural Factors.
Distributed or manufactured from Natural Factors. See more Natural Factors products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Vegetarian Dietary Supplement
- Strengthens Nails
- Thickens And Strengthens Hair
- Clinically Tested And Proven
- Promotes Healthy Bones- Joints
- Reducing Fine Lines And Wrinkles
- Calcium Deficiency
- Aging Skin
- Brittle Nails
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: The daily recommended dosage of collagen suggested is 5000 to 6000 mg daily. Do you have a natural collagen pill which provides this dosage ? If not how many mg's of natural collagen does your product contain ? Thank you'
- A: We do carry alot of products with collagen in it, however I do not see any that contain that high of a potency. To view our other Collagen products, please see the link below. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=collagen This one in particular has a high amount of Collagen in it. http://www.seacoast.com/best-collagen-types-1-3-powder/doctor-s-best/200-gr/p5817 I hope this helps.
Question: can this product taken with medication,taking predisone daily.
- A: I do not see any warnings against taking this product if you are on any medication however it is always a good idea to let your physician know what supplements you are taking.