Vectomega (60 Tabs)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Vectomega | Revolutionary Omega-3 Science
- Clinically Proven
- Biologically Active Form as Found in Nature
- Only 1 to 2 Tablets Daily
- Patented Extraction Process, No Heat, No Chemicals
- Absorbed up to 50 times greater than triglyceride fish oils
- Omega-3 fatty acids clinically studied for healthy heart, brain, skin, immune and nervous system support
- Extracted by a patented chemical-free process using only natural enzymes and a cold water flush
- Exceeds both European and U.S. standards for purity – no concerns with toxins or contaminants
- Sustainably harvested in salmon’s natural environment
- One tablet provides the Omega-3 DHA/EPA benefits equivalent to 4-6 grams of fish oil or 6-8 ounces of salmon
- No Fish Burps or After-taste
- Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Cardiovascular Health
- Brain and Memory Function
- Cellular Health
Vectomega is the first major advancement in Omega-3 science in over 40 years. Not a fish oil product, Vectomega is produced using only cold water and enzymes to extract Omega-3 fatty acids and phospholipids from the head of the salmon. Unlike conventional fish oils that rely on triglycerides for Omega-3 transport, Vectomega uses the natural carriers for EPA and DHA: phospholipids, which greatly increases both stability and absorption. Vectomega is stable at room temperature (up to 3 years), and does not cause gastric upset or "fish burps" common to commercial fish oils.
Vectomega is not a fish oil product, it is an extract of Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and fish bioactive peptides from the head of the salmon. The amount of EPA and DHA in Vectomega is equal to a serving of fish. Vectomega does not have rancidity issues because it is not a fish oil. No "fishy burp" after taste with Vectomega.
A human open clinical trial was recently concluded in Europe. In this study, 40 healthy people took two Vectomega tablets per day without any changes in their diet or usual exercise habits. After 60 days, the subjects experienced significant support in healthy total cholesterol, and a 13% increase in HDL levels. In addition, they reported significant improvement in several quality of life factors.
Recommendations: 2 per day for 30 days, then 1 per day thereafter. May continue with 2 per day for enhanced benefits.
Serving Size: 1 tablets
|Phospholipid Peptide Complex||292 mg||**|
|Containing Phospholipids, Omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic)] and hydrolyzed peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found naturally in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA|
|**Daily Value Not Established.|
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, cellulose, silica, titanium dioxide, stearic acide, iron oxide. Cholesterol Free
Contains no: sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. Contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal. Could be suitable for some vegetarians. No animal by-products.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Product of France
Distributed or manufactured from Terry Naturally. See more Terry Naturally products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improving Memory
- Improving Skin Tone
- Decreasing Risk Of Heart Attack
- Decreasing Risk Of Stroke
- Lowering Cholesterol
- Energizing Brain Cells
- Improving Focus
- Memory Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: How many capsules would be safe for a child?(age 6-9)
- A: Most supplements unless otherwise stated are suited for adults ages 18 and over. For possible use and dosage for a child, please consult with your physician.
Question: does it keep one awake?
- A: I dont see that listed on this product however you might want to consult with your physician to see if fish oil will have this effect on you. Unlike most fish oils Vectomega does not cause an increase in blood sugar.
Question: Does vectomega carry wormwood plant
- A: Unfortunately wormwood plant is not listed in the ingredients for this supplement. If you are looking for a supplement that contains wormwood, here are a couple that do. http://www.seacoast.com/fresh-green-black-walnut-wormwood-complex/now-foods/2-oz/p5985 http://www.seacoast.com/best-artemisinin/doctor-s-best/100-mg-90-vegi-capsules/p5810