Acai Berry (60 caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Concentrated Antioxidant Support
The Acai berry from the acai palm tree native to Central and South America contains several substances called anthocyanins and flavonoids. Anthocyanins and flavonoids are powerful antioxidants that help defend the body against life's oxidative stress. As a result, these antioxidants play a role in the body's cell protection system. Free radicals are harmful byproducts produced by the body. Eating a diet rich in antioxidants may interfere with aging and the disease process by neutralizing free radicals. By reducing the destructive power of free radicals, antioxidants may help reduce the risk of some diseases, such as heart disease and cancer.
From 100% Certified Organic Acai Berry
Liquid Filled Phyto Caps
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
|Acai Berry, freeze-dried (Euterpe oleracea)||1200 mg||*|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. Keep away from children. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before using this product. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
Distributed or manufactured from GAIA Herbs. See more GAIA Herbs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Super Antioxidant Support
- Certified Organic Acai
- Highly Concentrated Extra Strength Herbal Supplement
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Please which pharmacy or supermarket sales it in Nigeria
- A: You can conveniently purchase this product using the following link. http://www.seacoast.com/acai-berry/gaia-herbs/60-caps/p9868
Question: is it ok with methertrexate
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: is it ok to take with methertrexate
- A: Thank you for your interest in Acai Berry. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before using this product.
Question: is this good for weight lost
- A: Acai Berry can be used for a variety of things. Some people do use this product to help with their weight-loss.
Question: Is this good for Diabitics?
- A: All of the nutrients in the acai berry can help and heal cell metabolisms. As a result, energy levels of cells will increase allowing them to carry out their intended functions. The sugar contained in acai is natural fructose vs. the harmful version of fructos. So, acai poses no threats to diabetics. In fact, the high fiber content cancels out any of the possible adverse effects of fructos absorption by acting as a blocker of absorption rate by the intestinal walls. Acai berry in particular is full of the right nutrients and fiber to keep your body running smoothly even if you are diagnosed with diabetes.