Clinical Glutathione (60 low-melt tablets)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Glutathione is a natural compound made in the body. It is crucial for all detoxification, protection of cells from free-radical damage, and preserving valuable antioxidant strength and activity. But only Clinical Glutathione™ provides the unique, patented protection system that delivers the levels you need for vital support.
Many oral glutathione products promise much, but don’t deliver. During a clinical study, Clinical Glutathione™ was shown to increase active glutathione in the bloodstream by 38 points, but unprotected glutathione actually reduced the active amount by 40 points. That’s a 78 point difference between the two groups!*
Highlights and Benefits:
- Patented Slow-Melt Tablet : Protected by a patented process, the slow-melt tablet assures you’re getting more of this beneficial compound.
- Backed by Research Human studies show that this formulation supports active glutathione levels in a way that NAC and unprotected glutathione can’t.
- Improves Ratios of Glutathione by 230% Clinical Glutathione removes the uncertainty of using other, less stable forms.
- Rapid Results Clinical studies show significant blood level improvement in only 11 days.
- Helping You Detoxify Glutathione is required for all liver detoxification. The proper levels of this crucial compound support healthy liver function and detoxification.
- Defends Critical Cells Glutathione levels are key to the proper function and life of every cell in your body.
- Supports the Nerves and Clear Thinking The brain and nervous system are especially prone to oxidative stress. Glutathione helps support optimal brain cell activity.
- The Body’s Master Antioxidant Glutathione is your primary protection from the risk of oxidative damage that affects your health.
- Keeps Antioxidants Active Longer Glutathione preserves the strength of other antioxidants, so your healthy diet and supplement regimen is even more beneficial.
- Vegan Formula
Directions: Take 2 tablets daily, 1 in the morning and 1 at night, on an empty stomach.
Hold in the mouth and allow to dissolve before swallowing.
For additional support, you may increase to 4 daily.
Serving Size: 2 slow-melt tablets
|L-Glutathione (Reduced Active Form)||300 mg||**|
Other ingredients: maltitol, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, vanilla flavor, pomegranate (Punica granatum) fruit extract, vegetable source magnesium stearate, stevia.
No: sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial preservatives.
Product of France
French Patent Number: FR2972327
UPC: 3 67703 23706 6
Distributed or manufactured from Terry Naturally. See more Terry Naturally products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting A Healthy Immune System
- Chronic Fatigue
Compare to these: