Freeze Dried Cherry Fruit Extract (120 capsules)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Freeze Dried Cherry Fruit Extract
Cherries have been studied and shown to:
- Inhibit the enzyme cyclooxygenase (Cox). The anthocyanins in cherry have been shown to block Cox-1 and Cox-2, without stomach irritation
- Lowers serum uric acid levels and promotes optimal pH balance
- Supports joint flexibility and health
- Healthy glucose management
- Healthy inflammatory response
- Studies have observed a reduction in C-reactive protein and nitric oxide levels
- Promotes cardiovascular health
Freeze drying preserves 100% of the beneficial cherry compounds. Cherry provides powerful, natural health benefits.
Recommendations: 1 to 2 capsules, twice daily.
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Ingredient / Amount per Serving / Daily Value
Sweet Cherry (Freeze Dried) 1500 mg **
Extract standardized to contain > 0.7% anthocyanins
**Daily Value Not Established.
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (vegetable cellulose, purified water).
Natural Health Support of Joint Health and Flexibility, Glucose Management, Cardiovascular Health, Inflammatory Response
Distributed or manufactured from Terry Naturally. See more Terry Naturally products.
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Can the freeze cherry extract be taken by people of hypertension?
- A: This is a Natural Health Support of Joint Health and Flexibility, Glucose Management, Cardiovascular Health, Inflammatory Response. This product contains no sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. Vegetarian capsules. If pregnant,nursing, or if you have any additional concerns on how this product may effect you, please consult with your physician.
Question: Where can I buy this?
- A: You can purchase this Freeze Dried Cherry Fruit supplement online directly from Seacoast.com.