Vitamin D3 Complete Daily Balance (60 caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Vitamin D3 Complete Daily Balance by Nutricology benefits include:
- Pure, chemical-free and preservative-free Vitamin D3
- Balanced with pre-formed Vitamin A
- Optimized with Vitamin K2 in the potent Menaquinone-7 form
- Including DeltaGOLD tocotrienols
- Delivered in state-of-the-art fish gelatin capsules (no beef gelatin)
NEW! Vitamin D3 Complete is formulated to respect the crucial importance of balancing vitamin D with vitamin A.
It also contains the other oil-soluble vitamins, K2 (menaquinone-7) and DeltaGOLD® tocotrienols (part of the vitamin E family). Vitamin D3 Complete is formulated for safe, long-term daily supplementation for most individuals.
NEW Pure OceanCaps Softgels
Vitamin D3 Complete is preservative-free and chemical-free, in a natural base of fish oil, and is encapsulated in state-of-the-art fish gelatin capsules.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one or two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin D3 Complete Daily Balance
Serving Size:1 capsule
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||2000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||3000 IU||60%|
|Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7)||100 µg||125%|
|Tocotrienols (as DeltaGOLD® Tocotrienols)||5 mg||*|
Other ingredients: Fish gelatin, fish oil.
FREE of sodium benzoate, sorbic acid, BHT, BHA, lactose, and all other artificial preservatives and chemicals.
Vitamin D3 | Side Effects | Benefits
At least 50 different body tissues contain vitamin D receptors. For vitamin D repletion and maintenance, modest and regular doses allow all the systems in the body to better utilize vitamin D.
High doses of vitamin D with little or no vitamin A risks worsening or creating
Updated Dec. 07, 2016, about 6 years ago
Distributed or manufactured from NutriCology. See more NutriCology products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improving Balance
- Strengthening Bones
- Boosting Immune System
- Bone Disease
- Weak Immunity
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Vitamin D3 Complete Daily Balance with Vitamin A K2 Nutricology Allergy Research Group. Can you tell me the source of the vitamin D (lanolin, fish oil etc)Thank you
- A: Vitamin D3 Complete is preservative-free and chemical-free, in a natural base of fish oil, and is encapsulated in state-of-the-art fish gelatin capsules.
Question: how much k2 in mcg is that?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: Can u tell me the source of K2?sheil
- A: Here are the sources of the ingredients in Vit D3 Complete: Vitamin A – palm oil Vitamin K2 – fermented soybean Vitamin D – lanolin of sheep wool The fish oil has been replaced the fish oil with palm oil and added ascorbyl palmitate, d-alpha-tocopherol and rosemary oil to enhance stability.