Previalin-HS Womens Support (60 capsules)*
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Previalin-HS Womens Support (new more potent formula) is at the forefront of women's health products. Previalin-HS contains a 2 phase blend that will not only help with estrogen levels but will also assist your body in maintaining healthy bone formation and stop bone density lose that can be lost by menopause. By taking as little as 2 capsules per day women are reporting a significant decrease with the effects menopause.
The ingredients in Previalin HS have been formulated based on clinical research to help:
- Balance Hormones
- Stop Fibroid Growth
- Stop Bloating and Heavy Cramping
- Decrease Inflammation
- Mood Enhancement
- Menstrual bleeding will Decrease
- Normalize Estrogen Levels
1 bottle lasts about 30 days and we consider the all natural ingredients safe for continued use. Some customers suggest trying for 1 month, followed by a 2 week break.
Phytoestrogens mimic the functions of estrogens without proliferative actions, and include black cohosh which support and minimize the changes sometimes experienced during menopause. The phytoestrogens found in dong quai help to increase vaginal lubrication by maintaining mucus tissue health. This formulation offers support of healthy estrogen function.
Previalin-HS, which had helped ten's of thousand women balance hormone levels and metabolize excess estrogen and naturally shrink and dissolve Uterine Fibroids.
Directions: 1 capsule two times daily with water or juice.
Serving Size: 2 capsules Servings Per Container:30
|Soy Isoflavone||30 mg||*|
|Black Cohosh (2.4 extract root)||160 mg||*|
Chasteberry 0.5 extract (fruit) 50mg
Blessed Thistle Herb Powder 50mg
Trans-Resveratrol (polygonum extract) 1mg
Red Clover 1% extract (arerial parts)400mg
Licorice 1% extract (root) 150mg
Contains Soy (soy isoflavones)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
**Daily Value Not Established. *Percent of daily value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Warning: Do not use Previalin-HS if you are pregnant or if you are trying to conceive.
Distributed or manufactured from Pivotal Health. See more Pivotal Health products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Suporting Healthy Estrogen Function
- Reducing Symptoms That Can Occur During Menopause
- Hot Flashes
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Uterine Fibroids
- Night Sweats
- Mood Swings
- Vaginal Dryness
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I am 52 yrs and suffer from hot flushes can u tell me where can i buy this product and how much its cost?
- A: I am not aware of where you can purchase this product locally, however you can purchase this product online directly from Seacoast.com for the discounted price of $59.49.
Question: I am 60 yrs and suffer from high blood pressure is it safe to take Previalin-HS
- A: The only warnings I see on this product is for pregnant women or women trying to conceive should not be using this product. Though there are no direct warnings against using this product if you have high blood pressure, we always recommend consulting a physician if you have any medical conditions.
Question: I'm 29 yrs old i hve toxic goiter it is ok to take ds medicine?
- A: I do not see any warnings against taking Previalin if you have toxic goiter however it is always a good idea to let your physician know of what supplements you are taking when you have any medical condition.