Simple Tips for Breast HealthBy - Message him Flag
Women want to prevent serious breast health conditions, but many believe that there is nothing they can do to control their own breast health. However, there are several important lifestyle and diet changes you can make to promote optimum breast health. Promeva offers nine simple tips for encouraging and maintaining breast health.
1. Make organic, unprocessed foods your first choice: Follow a diet primarily made up of unprocessed, organic whole foods that are free of inflammation-inducing additives such as excess salt, sugars and trans-fats, as well as pesticide residue.
2. Utilize Omega-3 fats: Consume adequate amounts of omega-3 fats (salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout, and herring) and monounsaturated oils (canola, olive oil, nuts, seeds, and avocados), which are anti-inflammatory and promote cellular health.
3. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet: Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and grapes, and vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower contain antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, and other phytochemicals (beneficial plant compounds).
4.Natural Supplements: There are a number of dietary supplements and nutrients that have been scientifically researched and proven effective for promoting breast health.
5. Maintain a healthy body weight: Maintain a BMI (body mass index) of less than 25, as an elevated BMI may increase the risk of breast problems post-menopause.
6. Alternative Complimentary Medicine: Every person is different. Listen to your doctor, but take advantage of alternative or complementary information outside of the doctor's office!
7. Daily Exercise: Participating in physical activity for 30 minutes a day provides powerful breast protection.
8. Take a deep cleansing breath and lower stress levels: Mind-body approaches such as yoga or meditation offer stress-relief and may improve clinical outcomes.
9. Drink! Water that is filtered. Aim to drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. The University of Sheffield, England, found that staying sufficiently hydrated reduced the risk of breast health problems by 79%.
In addition, certain natural compounds and vitamins have shown to benefit the unique needs of a woman's body. Scientific research continues to discover the health benefits of natural extracts on breast cells, performing clinical trials using comprehensive formulas containing state-of-the-art natural ingredients which have been shown to promote healthy breast tissue.
Look for nutritional supplements which contain the antioxidative flavanoid quercetin, turmeric rhizome extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, Scutellaria barbata herb extract, and an advanced formulation of DIM (3,3- diindolylmethane) from broccoli. DIM is increasing in popularity due to medical research showing its positive effects on abnormal cells and healthy estrogen metabolism.
What interests you?
Vitamineral Green Superfood (500 g)* HealthForce Nutritionals
Steel Libido for Women (75 softgels)* Irwin Naturals
Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder (150 gr)* The Synergy Company
Homocysteine Metabolite Formula (90 Vcaps) NutriCology
MucoStop (48 caps)* EnzyMedica
Celery Seed Health Benefits
Celery Seed Extract is widely used as an effective diuretic, as well as a dietary supplement to help improve circulation and heart health.
E Gems Elite (400 IU - 120 soft gels) Carlson Labs
Cellfood Essential Silica (4 oz)* Lumina Health
MicroLingual Technology by Superior Source Vitamins
Superior Source Vitamins is the #1 Alternative to Hard to Swallow Pills and Capsules
Resveratrol (250 mg-60 capsules)* ReserveAge Organics
Life Extension Mix Tablets (315 tablets)* Life Extension
Germanium GE-132 (100 mg 60 capsules) Jarrow Formulas
Curamin (120 Caps) Terry Naturally
Blood Builder (90 tabs)* MegaFood
Curamin Extra Strength (60 tablets) Terry Naturally
Laxative Homeopathic Oral Spray Liddell (Liddel)
Active Ubiquinol CoQ10 w/ Resveratrol (60 capsules)* ReserveAge Organics
Garcinia Cambogia Extract 50% HCA (90 v-caps) Top Secret Nutrition
PharmaNAC (900 mg , 24 effervescent tablets)* BioAdvantex Pharma
Liquid Daily Multi Plus 36 oz Seacoast Vitamins
Ionic-Fizz Magnesium Plus (342 gm)* Pure Essence Labs
Chrysin Flavone X (500mg-30 Vcap) Metabolic Response Modifiers
Stabilized Oxygen (2.33 fl.oz.) World Nutrition
PRID (18 g) Hylands
Coenzyme B-Complex Caps (240 Capsule) Country Life