Simple Tips for Breast HealthBy - Message him Flag
Women want to prevent serious breast health conditions, but many believe that there is nothing they can do to control their own breast health. However, there are several important lifestyle and diet changes you can make to promote optimum breast health. Promeva offers nine simple tips for encouraging and maintaining breast health.
1. Make organic, unprocessed foods your first choice: Follow a diet primarily made up of unprocessed, organic whole foods that are free of inflammation-inducing additives such as excess salt, sugars and trans-fats, as well as pesticide residue.
2. Utilize Omega-3 fats: Consume adequate amounts of omega-3 fats (salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout, and herring) and monounsaturated oils (canola, olive oil, nuts, seeds, and avocados), which are anti-inflammatory and promote cellular health.
3. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet: Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and grapes, and vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower contain antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, and other phytochemicals (beneficial plant compounds).
4.Natural Supplements: There are a number of dietary supplements and nutrients that have been scientifically researched and proven effective for promoting breast health.
5. Maintain a healthy body weight: Maintain a BMI (body mass index) of less than 25, as an elevated BMI may increase the risk of breast problems post-menopause.
6. Alternative Complimentary Medicine: Every person is different. Listen to your doctor, but take advantage of alternative or complementary information outside of the doctor's office!
7. Daily Exercise: Participating in physical activity for 30 minutes a day provides powerful breast protection.
8. Take a deep cleansing breath and lower stress levels: Mind-body approaches such as yoga or meditation offer stress-relief and may improve clinical outcomes.
9. Drink! Water that is filtered. Aim to drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. The University of Sheffield, England, found that staying sufficiently hydrated reduced the risk of breast health problems by 79%.
In addition, certain natural compounds and vitamins have shown to benefit the unique needs of a woman's body. Scientific research continues to discover the health benefits of natural extracts on breast cells, performing clinical trials using comprehensive formulas containing state-of-the-art natural ingredients which have been shown to promote healthy breast tissue.
Look for nutritional supplements which contain the antioxidative flavanoid quercetin, turmeric rhizome extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, Scutellaria barbata herb extract, and an advanced formulation of DIM (3,3- diindolylmethane) from broccoli. DIM is increasing in popularity due to medical research showing its positive effects on abnormal cells and healthy estrogen metabolism.
What interests you?
Vitamineral Green Superfood (500 g)* HealthForce Nutritionals
Borage Oil (60 soft gels) Barleans Organic Oils
ALA Release (60 tablets) NutriCology
Could Chelation Be The Answer To Defeating Autism?
Modified Citrus Pectin and Alginates are all-natural products that work in a very unique way to both chelate and eliminate heavy metals from the body.
Raspberry Ketone Rapid Weight Loss Catalyst (100 mg, 2 oz) Essential Source
Venous Optimizer (90 tablets) Jarrow Formulas
Resveratrol (250 mg-60 capsules)* ReserveAge Organics
Pectasol-C Modified Citrus Pectin | From Fruit Peel to Cancer Fighter
PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin is the most effective product available for comprehensive, natural cellular health support. Dr. Isaac Eliaz, founder Econugenics.
Intestinal Movement Formula (120 Vcaps)* HealthForce Nutritionals
Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate Certified Organic (16 oz) Dynamic Health
Ocuguard Plus (120 capsules) TwinLab
Valerian Super Calm (2 fl.oz) Herbs for Kids
HCG Remedy for Rapid Weight Loss (2 oz) Essential Source
Sambu Guard Lozenges (40 lozenges) Flora Health, Dr. Dunner
Homocysteine Resist (60 capsules)* Life Extension
Biotivia | Transmax |Potent Resveratrol Supplements
Biotivia Transmax rated best resveratrol supplement by Men's Health Magazine. On Sale. Lowest Price. Too Low to be advertised. firstname.lastname@example.org contact us today!
40,000 Volts (8 oz) Trace Mineral Research
IP6 Gold with Inositol (240 caps)* IP6 International
Sinucare (30 soft gels) Terry Naturally
Steel Libido for Women (75 softgels)* Irwin Naturals
Blood Builder (90 tabs)* MegaFood
MaxiVision | Advanced Nutritional Supplements for Healthy Vision | see Ocuvite
Maxivision Whole Body Formula. Maxivision Ocular Formula. Advanced vision support including Lutein 20mg, Zeaxanthin, CoQ10, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract and Resveratrol.
Wobenzym | Systemic Enzymes | Wobenzym N
Wobenzym N is the authentic systemic enzyme formula developed by Mucos Pharma in Germany and trusted by millions of people worldwide for over 40 years. Free Shipping on all Wobenzym orders with delivery inside the United States.
Vitamin B-12 Complex Liquid (2 oz.) NOW Foods