Simple Tips for Breast HealthBy - Message him Flag
Women want to prevent serious breast health conditions, but many believe that there is nothing they can do to control their own breast health. However, there are several important lifestyle and diet changes you can make to promote optimum breast health. Promeva offers nine simple tips for encouraging and maintaining breast health.
1. Make organic, unprocessed foods your first choice: Follow a diet primarily made up of unprocessed, organic whole foods that are free of inflammation-inducing additives such as excess salt, sugars and trans-fats, as well as pesticide residue.
2. Utilize Omega-3 fats: Consume adequate amounts of omega-3 fats (salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout, and herring) and monounsaturated oils (canola, olive oil, nuts, seeds, and avocados), which are anti-inflammatory and promote cellular health.
3. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet: Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and grapes, and vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower contain antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, and other phytochemicals (beneficial plant compounds).
4.Natural Supplements: There are a number of dietary supplements and nutrients that have been scientifically researched and proven effective for promoting breast health.
5. Maintain a healthy body weight: Maintain a BMI (body mass index) of less than 25, as an elevated BMI may increase the risk of breast problems post-menopause.
6. Alternative Complimentary Medicine: Every person is different. Listen to your doctor, but take advantage of alternative or complementary information outside of the doctor's office!
7. Daily Exercise: Participating in physical activity for 30 minutes a day provides powerful breast protection.
8. Take a deep cleansing breath and lower stress levels: Mind-body approaches such as yoga or meditation offer stress-relief and may improve clinical outcomes.
9. Drink! Water that is filtered. Aim to drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. The University of Sheffield, England, found that staying sufficiently hydrated reduced the risk of breast health problems by 79%.
In addition, certain natural compounds and vitamins have shown to benefit the unique needs of a woman's body. Scientific research continues to discover the health benefits of natural extracts on breast cells, performing clinical trials using comprehensive formulas containing state-of-the-art natural ingredients which have been shown to promote healthy breast tissue.
Look for nutritional supplements which contain the antioxidative flavanoid quercetin, turmeric rhizome extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, Scutellaria barbata herb extract, and an advanced formulation of DIM (3,3- diindolylmethane) from broccoli. DIM is increasing in popularity due to medical research showing its positive effects on abnormal cells and healthy estrogen metabolism.
What interests you?
Blood Builder (90 tabs)* MegaFood
Naturalax 3 (100 caps) Nature's Way
SMart Q10 Vitaline CoQ10 Chewable 200mg (30 tabs) Enzymatic Therapy
Vitamineral Green Superfood (500 g)* HealthForce Nutritionals
Danzen | Serracel | Serrapeptase
Serracel provides a healthy response to sports injuries or surgery, muscle tears and pulls, sinus activity, joint mobility and fluid retention. Serracel on Sale from Seacoast Natural Health.
Tri-Cleanse Internal Cleanser (10 oz)* Planetary Herbals
HeartCare Hawthorn Extract (120 tabs) Nature's Way
Mega PC-35, Lecithin (1200 mg 120 softgels) Jarrow Formulas
Liver & Gallbladder Formula (100 caps) Christophers Original Formulas
Albion Chelated Selenium 200 mcg (100 capsules) Futurebiotics
Krill Oil (60 softgels) Jarrow Formulas
Bonita Hair Skin Nails (30 softgels) Essential Source
Resveratrol (250 mg-60 capsules)* ReserveAge Organics
Lumina Health CellFood | Oxygen Therapy
Cellfood is the world's top-selling oxygen+nutrient formula sold in over 70 countries and recommended by health professionals everywhere. Celebrating 40 years of enhancing health throughout the world.
Bomba V (60 tablets) Essential Source
FibroBoost (75 Veg Caps) NutriCology
Vitamin D3 Complete Daily Balance (60 caps)* NutriCology
Papaya Enzymes (250 Chewable Tabs) Seacoast Vitamins
MSM Topical Cream (4 oz ) Metabolic Response Modifiers
OREGARESP P73 (60 gels) North American Herb and Spice
Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate Certified Organic (16 oz) Dynamic Health
PharmaNAC (900 mg , 24 effervescent tablets)* BioAdvantex Pharma
ProOmega Joint Extra (90 softgels)* Nordic Naturals
MicroLingual Technology by Superior Source Vitamins
Superior Source Vitamins is the #1 Alternative to Hard to Swallow Pills and Capsules
Kava Kava 450 mg (60 Vcaps) Natural Balance