Simple Tips for Breast HealthBy - Message him Flag
Women want to prevent serious breast health conditions, but many believe that there is nothing they can do to control their own breast health. However, there are several important lifestyle and diet changes you can make to promote optimum breast health. Promeva offers nine simple tips for encouraging and maintaining breast health.
1. Make organic, unprocessed foods your first choice: Follow a diet primarily made up of unprocessed, organic whole foods that are free of inflammation-inducing additives such as excess salt, sugars and trans-fats, as well as pesticide residue.
2. Utilize Omega-3 fats: Consume adequate amounts of omega-3 fats (salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout, and herring) and monounsaturated oils (canola, olive oil, nuts, seeds, and avocados), which are anti-inflammatory and promote cellular health.
3. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet: Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and grapes, and vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower contain antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, and other phytochemicals (beneficial plant compounds).
4.Natural Supplements: There are a number of dietary supplements and nutrients that have been scientifically researched and proven effective for promoting breast health.
5. Maintain a healthy body weight: Maintain a BMI (body mass index) of less than 25, as an elevated BMI may increase the risk of breast problems post-menopause.
6. Alternative Complimentary Medicine: Every person is different. Listen to your doctor, but take advantage of alternative or complementary information outside of the doctor's office!
7. Daily Exercise: Participating in physical activity for 30 minutes a day provides powerful breast protection.
8. Take a deep cleansing breath and lower stress levels: Mind-body approaches such as yoga or meditation offer stress-relief and may improve clinical outcomes.
9. Drink! Water that is filtered. Aim to drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. The University of Sheffield, England, found that staying sufficiently hydrated reduced the risk of breast health problems by 79%.
In addition, certain natural compounds and vitamins have shown to benefit the unique needs of a woman's body. Scientific research continues to discover the health benefits of natural extracts on breast cells, performing clinical trials using comprehensive formulas containing state-of-the-art natural ingredients which have been shown to promote healthy breast tissue.
Look for nutritional supplements which contain the antioxidative flavanoid quercetin, turmeric rhizome extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, Scutellaria barbata herb extract, and an advanced formulation of DIM (3,3- diindolylmethane) from broccoli. DIM is increasing in popularity due to medical research showing its positive effects on abnormal cells and healthy estrogen metabolism.
What interests you?
NopaVera Nopal Cactus Extract (2 oz) Essential Source
Blood Builder (90 tabs)* MegaFood
TestaEdge for Women - Testosterone Therapy Cream (4 oz) Libido Edge Labs
Resveratrol (250 mg-60 capsules)* ReserveAge Organics
Ideal Bowel Support 299v (30 vcaps) Jarrow Formulas
Angioprim | Liquid Oral EDTA Chelation Angioprim International
Zyflamend | New Chapter Zyflamend Side Effects
Zyflamend Bonus Pack
Bryonia alba 9C Boiron
Myomin (120 caps)* Chi's Enterprise
Intestinal Movement Formula (120 Vcaps)* HealthForce Nutritionals
IP6 Gold with Inositol (240 caps)* IP6 International
acne advance (90 tabs) Futurebiotics
Yeast Fighters (75 capsules) TwinLab
Pure Factors Pro IGF T 1100 (30 ml) Pure Solutions
ProOmega Junior (90 Soft Gels)* Nordic Naturals
Vitamineral Green Superfood (500 g)* HealthForce Nutritionals
Germanium-132 (60 caps) Chi's Enterprise
Wobenzym | Systemic Enzymes | Wobenzym N
Wobenzym N is the authentic systemic enzyme formula developed by Mucos Pharma in Germany and trusted by millions of people worldwide for over 40 years. Free Shipping on all Wobenzym orders with delivery inside the United States.
Added Attention (16 fl.oz.) Buried Treasure
Ubiquinol QH-Absorb (100 mg 60 softgels) Jarrow Formulas
Vitamineral Earth Powder (500 g)* HealthForce Nutritionals
AnxioCalm (45 tablets) Terry Naturally
Cobra Male Energy (120 Cap Economy Size) Natural Balance
MacuGuard Ocular Support with Saffron (60 softgels)* Life Extension