Simple Tips for Breast HealthBy - Message him Flag
Women want to prevent serious breast health conditions, but many believe that there is nothing they can do to control their own breast health. However, there are several important lifestyle and diet changes you can make to promote optimum breast health. Promeva offers nine simple tips for encouraging and maintaining breast health.
1. Make organic, unprocessed foods your first choice: Follow a diet primarily made up of unprocessed, organic whole foods that are free of inflammation-inducing additives such as excess salt, sugars and trans-fats, as well as pesticide residue.
2. Utilize Omega-3 fats: Consume adequate amounts of omega-3 fats (salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout, and herring) and monounsaturated oils (canola, olive oil, nuts, seeds, and avocados), which are anti-inflammatory and promote cellular health.
3. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet: Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and grapes, and vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower contain antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, and other phytochemicals (beneficial plant compounds).
4.Natural Supplements: There are a number of dietary supplements and nutrients that have been scientifically researched and proven effective for promoting breast health.
5. Maintain a healthy body weight: Maintain a BMI (body mass index) of less than 25, as an elevated BMI may increase the risk of breast problems post-menopause.
6. Alternative Complimentary Medicine: Every person is different. Listen to your doctor, but take advantage of alternative or complementary information outside of the doctor's office!
7. Daily Exercise: Participating in physical activity for 30 minutes a day provides powerful breast protection.
8. Take a deep cleansing breath and lower stress levels: Mind-body approaches such as yoga or meditation offer stress-relief and may improve clinical outcomes.
9. Drink! Water that is filtered. Aim to drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. The University of Sheffield, England, found that staying sufficiently hydrated reduced the risk of breast health problems by 79%.
In addition, certain natural compounds and vitamins have shown to benefit the unique needs of a woman's body. Scientific research continues to discover the health benefits of natural extracts on breast cells, performing clinical trials using comprehensive formulas containing state-of-the-art natural ingredients which have been shown to promote healthy breast tissue.
Look for nutritional supplements which contain the antioxidative flavanoid quercetin, turmeric rhizome extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, Scutellaria barbata herb extract, and an advanced formulation of DIM (3,3- diindolylmethane) from broccoli. DIM is increasing in popularity due to medical research showing its positive effects on abnormal cells and healthy estrogen metabolism.
What interests you?
Sandalwood Soap Bee & Flower
MicroLingual Technology by Superior Source Vitamins
Superior Source Vitamins is the #1 Alternative to Hard to Swallow Pills and Capsules
Floradix Iron & Herbs (8.5 oz) Flora Health, Floradix
IP6 Inositol Called a Natural Cancer Fighter
IP6 Inositol Hexaphosphate has been called a "natural cancer fighter" and scientific studies suggest that it slows or reverses the growth of various forms of cancer, including breast, colon, and prostate cancers.
Blood Builder (90 tabs)* MegaFood
Previalin-HS Womens Support (60 capsules)* Pivotal Health
Grape Seed Extract Proanthodyn 100mg ( 30 tablets)* Source Naturals
Angioprim | Liquid Oral EDTA Chelation Angioprim International
Sinu Orega Nasal and Sinus Spray North American Herb and Spice
L-Glutathione Reduced Setria 500 mg (60 caps) Healthy Origins
Floravital Iron & Herbs yeast free ( 8.5 oz) Flora Health, Floradix
Vitamineral Green Superfood (500 g)* HealthForce Nutritionals
Steel Libido for Women (75 softgels)* Irwin Naturals
Vitamineral GREEN Capsules Version 5.3(400 v-caps)* HealthForce Nutritionals
Citrus Bergamot (500 mg 60 caps) Jarrow Formulas
Intestinal Movement Formula (50 vegan capsules)* HealthForce Nutritionals
Raw Apricot Kernels, 1 lb Rainbow Acres
Curamin (120 Caps) Terry Naturally
Iberogast Herbal Supplement (100 ml) Medical Futures Inc
Resveratrol (250 mg-60 capsules)* ReserveAge Organics
ALA Release (60 tablets) NutriCology
Diet-Phen (814 mg 180 tabs)* Source Naturals