Simple Tips for Breast HealthBy - Message him Flag
Women want to prevent serious breast health conditions, but many believe that there is nothing they can do to control their own breast health. However, there are several important lifestyle and diet changes you can make to promote optimum breast health. Promeva offers nine simple tips for encouraging and maintaining breast health.
1. Make organic, unprocessed foods your first choice: Follow a diet primarily made up of unprocessed, organic whole foods that are free of inflammation-inducing additives such as excess salt, sugars and trans-fats, as well as pesticide residue.
2. Utilize Omega-3 fats: Consume adequate amounts of omega-3 fats (salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout, and herring) and monounsaturated oils (canola, olive oil, nuts, seeds, and avocados), which are anti-inflammatory and promote cellular health.
3. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet: Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and grapes, and vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower contain antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, and other phytochemicals (beneficial plant compounds).
4.Natural Supplements: There are a number of dietary supplements and nutrients that have been scientifically researched and proven effective for promoting breast health.
5. Maintain a healthy body weight: Maintain a BMI (body mass index) of less than 25, as an elevated BMI may increase the risk of breast problems post-menopause.
6. Alternative Complimentary Medicine: Every person is different. Listen to your doctor, but take advantage of alternative or complementary information outside of the doctor's office!
7. Daily Exercise: Participating in physical activity for 30 minutes a day provides powerful breast protection.
8. Take a deep cleansing breath and lower stress levels: Mind-body approaches such as yoga or meditation offer stress-relief and may improve clinical outcomes.
9. Drink! Water that is filtered. Aim to drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. The University of Sheffield, England, found that staying sufficiently hydrated reduced the risk of breast health problems by 79%.
In addition, certain natural compounds and vitamins have shown to benefit the unique needs of a woman's body. Scientific research continues to discover the health benefits of natural extracts on breast cells, performing clinical trials using comprehensive formulas containing state-of-the-art natural ingredients which have been shown to promote healthy breast tissue.
Look for nutritional supplements which contain the antioxidative flavanoid quercetin, turmeric rhizome extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, Scutellaria barbata herb extract, and an advanced formulation of DIM (3,3- diindolylmethane) from broccoli. DIM is increasing in popularity due to medical research showing its positive effects on abnormal cells and healthy estrogen metabolism.
What interests you?
Coral White Toothpaste, Mint (6 oz) Coral LLC. | Coral Calcium
ProEFA Liquid (8 fl.oz)* Nordic Naturals
MaxiVision Whole Body (120 Caps)* MedOp Inc
Vitamineral Green Superfood (500 g)* HealthForce Nutritionals
Vectomega (60 Tabs) Terry Naturally
Blood Builder (90 tabs)* MegaFood
Bone Renewal (150 capsules)* The Synergy Company
PGX Daily | Benefits, Treatments & Side Effects
PGX is the new science of appetite control. The PGX program can be a comfortable way to improve eating habits for life.
Pepogest (60 caps) Nature's Way
Argentum nitricum 30X Boiron
Iberogast | Digestive Relief with Iberis Amara | Clowns Mustard
Iberogast Original Formula Every Day Lowest Price 40% Discount Seacoast Vitamins Direct Price.
Elderberry-Syrup | Effective Cold and Flu Remedy
Elderberry-Syrup Encourages Healthy Upper Respiratory and Enhances Overall Immune Functions.
Dietary Supplements - Are they safe and effective?
Despite recent news reports, supplements are reasonable choices when used properly.
TestaEdge for Men - Testosterone Therapy Cream (4 oz) Libido Edge Labs
MicroLingual Technology by Superior Source Vitamins
Superior Source Vitamins is the #1 Alternative to Hard to Swallow Pills and Capsules
Cascara Sagrada Bark (450 mg 100 Caps) Nature's Herbs
Homocysteine Resist (60 capsules)* Life Extension
Resveratrol (500 mg-60 capsules)* ReserveAge Organics
IP6 Gold Inositol Powder (14.6oz)* IP6 International
Best Curcumin C3 Complex (1000mg - 120 tablets) Doctor's Best
Ultra Bone-Up (120 tablets) Jarrow Formulas
HCG Remedy for Rapid Weight Loss (2 oz) Essential Source
Lumina Health CellFood | Oxygen Therapy
Cellfood is the world's top-selling oxygen+nutrient formula sold in over 70 countries and recommended by health professionals everywhere. Celebrating 40 years of enhancing health throughout the world.
Blood Builder (180 tabs)* MegaFood
Added Attention (16 fl.oz.) Buried Treasure