Simple Tips for Breast HealthBy - Message him Flag
Women want to prevent serious breast health conditions, but many believe that there is nothing they can do to control their own breast health. However, there are several important lifestyle and diet changes you can make to promote optimum breast health. Promeva offers nine simple tips for encouraging and maintaining breast health.
1. Make organic, unprocessed foods your first choice: Follow a diet primarily made up of unprocessed, organic whole foods that are free of inflammation-inducing additives such as excess salt, sugars and trans-fats, as well as pesticide residue.
2. Utilize Omega-3 fats: Consume adequate amounts of omega-3 fats (salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout, and herring) and monounsaturated oils (canola, olive oil, nuts, seeds, and avocados), which are anti-inflammatory and promote cellular health.
3. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet: Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and grapes, and vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower contain antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, and other phytochemicals (beneficial plant compounds).
4.Natural Supplements: There are a number of dietary supplements and nutrients that have been scientifically researched and proven effective for promoting breast health.
5. Maintain a healthy body weight: Maintain a BMI (body mass index) of less than 25, as an elevated BMI may increase the risk of breast problems post-menopause.
6. Alternative Complimentary Medicine: Every person is different. Listen to your doctor, but take advantage of alternative or complementary information outside of the doctor's office!
7. Daily Exercise: Participating in physical activity for 30 minutes a day provides powerful breast protection.
8. Take a deep cleansing breath and lower stress levels: Mind-body approaches such as yoga or meditation offer stress-relief and may improve clinical outcomes.
9. Drink! Water that is filtered. Aim to drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. The University of Sheffield, England, found that staying sufficiently hydrated reduced the risk of breast health problems by 79%.
In addition, certain natural compounds and vitamins have shown to benefit the unique needs of a woman's body. Scientific research continues to discover the health benefits of natural extracts on breast cells, performing clinical trials using comprehensive formulas containing state-of-the-art natural ingredients which have been shown to promote healthy breast tissue.
Look for nutritional supplements which contain the antioxidative flavanoid quercetin, turmeric rhizome extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, Scutellaria barbata herb extract, and an advanced formulation of DIM (3,3- diindolylmethane) from broccoli. DIM is increasing in popularity due to medical research showing its positive effects on abnormal cells and healthy estrogen metabolism.
What interests you?
Bergamonte Ultimate Citrus Bergamot (60 vcaps)* Herbal Ultra
ALA Release (60 tablets) NutriCology
Ocuguard Plus (120 capsules) TwinLab
HCG Remedy for Rapid Weight Loss (2 oz) Essential Source
Inf-Zyme Forte (180 Tabs) American Biologics
Lumina Health CellFood | Oxygen Therapy
Cellfood is the world's top-selling oxygen+nutrient formula sold in over 70 countries and recommended by health professionals everywhere. Celebrating 40 years of enhancing health throughout the world.
MacuGuard Ocular Support with Saffron (60 softgels)* Life Extension
Iberogast Herbal Supplement (100 ml) Medical Futures Inc
Cardio Chelate with EDTA (60 Vcaps) Metabolic Response Modifiers
ORAC-Energy Protein & Greens (16 oz) Paradise Herbs
Wobenzym | Systemic Enzymes | Wobenzym N
Wobenzym N is the authentic systemic enzyme formula developed by Mucos Pharma in Germany and trusted by millions of people worldwide for over 40 years. Free Shipping on all Wobenzym orders with delivery inside the United States.
Women's Daily Nutrition (120 tablet) RealFood Organic by Country Life
Angioprim | Liquid Oral EDTA Chelation Angioprim International
Elderberry-Syrup | Effective Cold and Flu Remedy
Elderberry-Syrup Encourages Healthy Upper Respiratory and Enhances Overall Immune Functions.
Sunny Mood (75 soft gels) Irwin Naturals
Active Ubiquinol CoQ10 w/ Resveratrol (60 capsules)* ReserveAge Organics
Ultra Bone-Up (120 tablets) Jarrow Formulas
TriActive Biotics Slimming Support (30 capsules) Essential Source
Best Curcumin C3 Complex (1000mg - 120 tablets) Doctor's Best
Vitamineral Green Superfood (500 g)* HealthForce Nutritionals
Fresh Pressed Flaxseed Oil (12 oz) Jarrow Formulas
Maca Tru (30 tabs) Enzymatic Therapy
Chandrika Soap Chandrika Soap