Simple Tips for Breast HealthBy - Message him Flag
Women want to prevent serious breast health conditions, but many believe that there is nothing they can do to control their own breast health. However, there are several important lifestyle and diet changes you can make to promote optimum breast health. Promeva offers nine simple tips for encouraging and maintaining breast health.
1. Make organic, unprocessed foods your first choice: Follow a diet primarily made up of unprocessed, organic whole foods that are free of inflammation-inducing additives such as excess salt, sugars and trans-fats, as well as pesticide residue.
2. Utilize Omega-3 fats: Consume adequate amounts of omega-3 fats (salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout, and herring) and monounsaturated oils (canola, olive oil, nuts, seeds, and avocados), which are anti-inflammatory and promote cellular health.
3. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet: Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and grapes, and vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower contain antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, and other phytochemicals (beneficial plant compounds).
4.Natural Supplements: There are a number of dietary supplements and nutrients that have been scientifically researched and proven effective for promoting breast health.
5. Maintain a healthy body weight: Maintain a BMI (body mass index) of less than 25, as an elevated BMI may increase the risk of breast problems post-menopause.
6. Alternative Complimentary Medicine: Every person is different. Listen to your doctor, but take advantage of alternative or complementary information outside of the doctor's office!
7. Daily Exercise: Participating in physical activity for 30 minutes a day provides powerful breast protection.
8. Take a deep cleansing breath and lower stress levels: Mind-body approaches such as yoga or meditation offer stress-relief and may improve clinical outcomes.
9. Drink! Water that is filtered. Aim to drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. The University of Sheffield, England, found that staying sufficiently hydrated reduced the risk of breast health problems by 79%.
In addition, certain natural compounds and vitamins have shown to benefit the unique needs of a woman's body. Scientific research continues to discover the health benefits of natural extracts on breast cells, performing clinical trials using comprehensive formulas containing state-of-the-art natural ingredients which have been shown to promote healthy breast tissue.
Look for nutritional supplements which contain the antioxidative flavanoid quercetin, turmeric rhizome extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, Scutellaria barbata herb extract, and an advanced formulation of DIM (3,3- diindolylmethane) from broccoli. DIM is increasing in popularity due to medical research showing its positive effects on abnormal cells and healthy estrogen metabolism.
What interests you?
Happy Camper, 120 Veggie Caps Natural Balance
Suprema Vitamin C Complex (100 tabs) Seacoast Vitamins
Resveratrol (250 mg-60 capsules)* ReserveAge Organics
Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi for Women (90 softgels)* Irwin Naturals
Prostasol (80 caps)* Seacoast Natural Health
Added Attention (16 fl.oz.) Buried Treasure
Iberogast Herbal Supplement (100 ml) Medical Futures Inc
Organic Germanium (50 Vcaps) NutriCology
Resveratrol (500 mg-60 capsules)* ReserveAge Organics
Graviola Tincture Certified Organic (2 oz.) Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories
Zyflamend | New Chapter Zyflamend Side Effects
Zyflamend Bonus Pack
Enzyme Aid Digestive Tabs (100 Tabs) Nature's Life
PMS Relief (30 tablets)* Rainbow Light
Celery Seed Health Benefits
Celery Seed Extract is widely used as an effective diuretic, as well as a dietary supplement to help improve circulation and heart health.
Bone-Up (240 capsules) Jarrow Formulas
Iodoral IOD-50 (90 Tablets) Optimox Corporation
Citrus Bergamot (500 mg 60 caps) Jarrow Formulas
Organic Wheat Grass Powder (9 oz) NOW Foods
Mega Nutrient | Natures Way Alive Multivitamin
Alive Multi Vitamin from Nature's Way is the complete daily multivitamin containing the best ingredients from whole-food sources.
Liquid Daily Multi Plus 36 oz Seacoast Vitamins
Pectasol-C Modified Citrus Pectin | From Fruit Peel to Cancer Fighter
PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin is the most effective product available for comprehensive, natural cellular health support. Dr. Isaac Eliaz, founder Econugenics.
Prosta-Max For Men (200 Tabs) Country Life
Coral White Toothpaste, Mint (6 oz) Coral LLC. | Coral Calcium
Blood Builder (90 tabs)* MegaFood
ORAC-Energy Greens (60 day 364 g) Paradise Herbs