Cognizin Citicoline (250 mg 60 capsules)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Cognizin (Citicoline) (250 mg 60 capsules)
Healthy Origins Cognizin is a trademark for Citicoline, (also known as CDP Choline and Cytidine-5 diphosphate choline) a nutrient that supports memory function and healthy cognition. This water soluble nutrient is essential for the synthesis component of brain tissue.
Citicoline provides antioxidant defense and stimulates enhanced communication between neurons in the brain. Some clinical evidence suggests that citicoline may improve mild memory problems associated with normal aging.
- Supports Healthy Cognitive Function
- Soy free
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults; take one (1) capsule once or twice daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician
Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Cognizin Citicoline (CDP-Choline)|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
No starch, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg or dairy.
Cognizin is manufactured using a patented fermentation process which is derived from vegetarian, non-gmo materials
Distributed or manufactured from Healthy Origins. See more Healthy Origins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improves Cognition
- Supporting Memory
- Stimulates Brain Activity
- Memory Loss
- Brain Fog
- Alzheimer's Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: QUISIERA SABER QUE CONTRAINDICACIONES TIENE EL MEDICAMENTO YA QUE HAGO REACCION ALEGICA A LAS SULFAS, DIPIRONAS Y AINEES . TAMBIEN QUISIERA QUE ME INFORMARAN DONDE CONSEGUIRLO AQUI EN COLOMBIA. GRACIAS.
- A: No hay advertencias directas sobre este producto, sin embargo se recomienda siempre consultar con su médico si usted tiene alguna condición médica o si está tomando medicamentos con receta en la introducción de un nuevo suplemento a su rutina. No estoy al tanto de la disponibilidad de este producto a nivel local en Columbia sin embargo puedes comprar este producto en línea en Seacoast.com
Question: Any side effects or harmful or toxic effects from citicoline or cognizin
- A: I do not see any direct warnings on this product, however please examine the label before use and/or consult with a physician for their medical opinion if needed.
Question: What is the difference between CDP-citicoline and citicoline sodium?
- A: Citicoline also referred to as CDP or Citicoline Sodium. Citicoline is known as a a nootropic and used to improve both brain cognitive function and general brain health. Citicoline is a nutrient actually found in the body in addition to being a nutritional supplement. The primary action of Citicoline is as a source of choline, similar to the B vitamins that are necessary for the brain to make acetyl choline neurotransmitter. Citicoline on it's own can enhance several different mental processes related to memory, learning logical reasoning and mental focus. A large majority of the population do not get the RDA of choline in their daily diet, leading to mental impairment even with minor deficencies. Healthy Origins offer a water soluble capsule, free of preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Read more about Citicoline (Cognizin) In Treatment of Cognitive Impairment http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2695184/