iFlora Probiotics for Women (60 vcaps)*
iFlora line of products have been discontinued as the manufacturer is no longer in business. Please see our other great probiotic lines below.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Sedona Labs iFlora Probiotics for Women incorporates six specific probiotic strains and 15 billion cells per capsule** to target vaginal, urinary, and digestive tract problems.* A woman’s natural defense system against harmful microorganisms can become depleted through stress, a poor diet, disease, and certain medications.* iFlora®Probiotics for Women takes a multi-strain approach to boost the intricate female system and help maintain ideal levels of yeast and vaginal flora for optimal health.* Each 100% vegetarian capsule is fortified to resist stomach acid and to work daily in systems that benefit most from female-centered support.*
6 Strains / 15 Billion cells per capsule
- Digestive health
- Normal bowel function
- Urinary tract balance
- Flat stomach without occasional bloating
- Healthy vaginal flora
- Normal balance of yeast
- Health while under stress
Suggested Use: Take two capsules daily for first week, then one capsule daily for the second week. Repeat pattern.
iFlora Probiotics for Women
Serving Size: 2 capsule:
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend||152 mg||*|
|Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus|
Other ingredients: Rice maltodextrin, magnesium stearate.
Product does not contain milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat (gluten), peanuts or soybeans. Some strains are fermented in soy and/or milk. Processing eliminates any soy and/or milk residue.
Note: No refrigeration required. Dairy free.
Distributed or manufactured from Sedona Labs. See more Sedona Labs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Sustain Healthy Digestion And Normal Bowel Function
- Maintain Healthy Vaginal Flora And Urinary Balance
- Improper Digestive Function
- Inflammatory Bowel Condition
- Urinary Tract Infections
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Can it be taken while pregnant
- A: I do not see any direct warnings on the bottle however it is always a good idea to consult with your physician.
Question: This iflora probiotics for women how much does it cost? Is it available in any mercury drug store here nueva ecija, Philippines?
- A: I am not aware of the availability of this product at local stores however you can purchase this product online directly through Seacoast.com for the low price of $18.75 with our membership.
Question: side effect on diabetics
- A: I do not see any direct warnings against taking this product if you are diabetic.