iFlora Probiotics for Women (60 vcaps)*
Sedona Labs iFlora Probiotics for Women incorporates six specific probiotic strains and 15 billion cells per capsule** to target vaginal, urinary, and digestive tract problems.* A woman’s natural defense system against harmful microorganisms can become depleted through stress, a poor diet, disease, and certain medications.* iFlora®Probiotics for Women takes a multi-strain approach to boost the intricate female system and help maintain ideal levels of yeast and vaginal flora for optimal health.* Each 100% vegetarian capsule is fortified to resist stomach acid and to work daily in systems that benefit most from female-centered support.*
6 Strains / 15 Billion cells per capsule
- Digestive health
- Normal bowel function
- Urinary tract balance
- Flat stomach without occasional bloating
- Healthy vaginal flora
- Normal balance of yeast
- Health while under stress
Suggested Use: Take two capsules daily for first week, then one capsule daily for the second week. Repeat pattern.
iFlora Probiotics for Women
Serving Size: 2 capsule:
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend||152 mg||*|
|Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus|
Other ingredients: Rice maltodextrin, magnesium stearate.
Product does not contain milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat (gluten), peanuts or soybeans. Some strains are fermented in soy and/or milk. Processing eliminates any soy and/or milk residue.
Note: No refrigeration required. Dairy free.
Distributed or manufactured from Sedona Labs. See more Sedona Labs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Sustain Healthy Digestion And Normal Bowel Function
- Maintain Healthy Vaginal Flora And Urinary Balance
- Inflammatory Bowel Condition
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Improper Digestive Function
Questions and answers:
Question: This iflora probiotics for women how much does it cost? Is it available in any mercury drug store here nueva ecija, Philippines?
- A: I am not aware of the availability of this product at local stores however you can purchase this product online directly through Seacoast.com for the low price of $18.75 with our membership.
Question: Can it be taken while pregnant
- A: I do not see any direct warnings on the bottle however it is always a good idea to consult with your physician.
Question: side effect on diabetics
- A: I do not see any direct warnings against taking this product if you are diabetic.