Estro-Pause (80 softgels)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
ESTROPAUSE® Menopause Support
80 Liquid Sft-Gels
Formulated to support a woman’s health as she ages.
Menopause is a natural stage of life that all women go through. Some of the signs and symptoms of menopause may appear gradually, while others seem to rush up all at once. Irwin Naturals EstroPause® Menopause Support* formula provides a hormone free supplement that delivers essential minerals and natural botanicals to help women with symptoms and stress brought on by menopause.
Minerals: Essential minerals, calcium and magnesium are included in the EstroPause® Menopause Support* formula.
Botanicals: This hormone-free, natural support formula for menopause contains women's health herbs, including chasteberry, black cohosh, red clover and soy.* These botanicals are well known to support women make the menopausal transition a smooth one.
EstroPause® Menopause Support* helps promote female health as women enter a new phase of their lives.
Serving Size: 4 Liquid Soft-Gels
Servings per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Citrate)||500 mg||50%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Citrate)||200 mg||50%|
|St. John’s Wort extract (0.3% hypericin)(flower)||300 mg||†|
|Asian Ginseng extract (25% ginsenosides)(root)||100 mg||†|
|Soy Isoflavones (5% total isoflavones)||100 mg||†|
|Black Cohosh extract (2.5% triterpenoid saponins)(rhizome)||80 mg||†|
|Red Clover extract (2.5% isoflavones)(aerial)||40 mg||†|
|Chaste Tree extract (10:1)(fruit)||20 mg||†|
|Bioperine Complex||6 mg||†|
Bioperine® Black Pepper extract (95% piperine)(fruit), Ginger extract (5% gingerols)(root)
†Daily Value not established
Bioperine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
*This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Distributed or manufactured from Irwin Naturals. See more Irwin Naturals products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promote Womens Health Throughout All Stages Of Menopause
- Hormone Free Natural Support Womens Formula
- Mood Disorder
- Discomfort Due To Hot Flashes
- Symptoms Of Menopause And Aging
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Hi I had a full histerctomie can I use Estro Pause?
- A: I understand your concerns. Though there are no direct statements against using this product if you've had a hysterectomy, you may want to review the following warnings and consult with your physician before use. Please note that St. John's Wort may interact with medications. Avoid excessive sun exposure as use of this product may cause your skin to be extra sensitive to UV sources. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18.