Modified Citrus Pectin Capsules (120 Vcaps)
Allergy Research Group - NutriCology -Modified Citrus Pectin Capsules (120 Vcaps)
Modified citrus pectin is different from other pectin because of the way it is prepared. It is modified by a proprietary process, which reduces the molecular weight of the pectin molecule. Derived from organic citrus pectin. Pectins, including modified citrus pectin, have also been investigated for possible cardiovascular benefits, including lowering cholesterol and reducing atherosclerosis.
uggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 3 capsules one or two times daily, or as directed by a health practitioner.
CAUTION: Those on a sodium-restricted diet should consult their healthcare practitioner before use.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, L-leucine.
This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, free of all common allergens (antigens), and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Distributed or manufactured from NutriCology. See more NutriCology products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Experimental Therapy For Cancer
- Lowering Cholesterol Levels
- May Benefit Cardiovascular Health
- Used As An Adjuvant To Standard Cancer Therapy Under Medical Supervision
- Reducing Atherosclerosis
Questions and answers:
Question: will it leave heavy metals in the kidneys
- A: As with any supplement, it is always best to consult with your physician when introducing new supplements to your routine. Though I didn't locate any warning about metals in the kidney, your physican can advise best if this product will be safe for you, as they are familiar with your medical history.
Question: Is this safe to use while breast-feeding?
- A: I do not see any warnings on this product against taking if you are breast feeding however it is always good to let your physician know what supplements you are taking.