MaxiTears Dry Eye Formula (120 softgels)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
MedOp Inc - Quality Products for Health and Well-Being
MaxiTears Dry Eye Formula (120 softgels)
Dietary intake of omega-3 fatty acids and the ratio of their consumption to that of omega-6 fatty acids affect the overall amount of inflammatory activity in the body. Specifically, EPA and GLA act as anti-inflammatory agents to decrease swelling of the tear glands, allowing the tears to flow more naturally.
- Turmeric root possesses both antioxidant and anti- inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation by inhibiting certain omega fatty acids from converting into pro-inflammatories.
- Replenishing your body with omega fatty acids may help improve the quality of your tears by replacing the oils lost by our bodies, especially as we age.
- The Mucin Complex contained in our formula acts directly on the mucin layer of the tear film by enhancing the mucus quality where mucus production by the conjunctival goblet cells have decreased.
Suggested Use: Adults take 4 enteric coated capsules per day. Remember to consult your healthcare professional before starting any nutritional supplement program.
Distributed or manufactured from MedOp Inc. See more MedOp Inc products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory
- Decrease Swelling Of The Tear Glands
Compare to these: