Oceans 3 - Better Brain (90 Soft Gels)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Garden of Life
Oceans 3 - Better Brain (90 Soft Gels)
If you’re like millions of other Americans, there are probably times you think you’re losing your mind – that just may not be an exaggeration. Brain health and memory loss are issues of concern for more and more people every day. But now, there is Oceans 3 Better Brain, the only Omega-3 supplement available with OmegaXanthin, a synergistic complex of three health-promoting compounds from the ocean plus a dynamic suite of three clinically studied ingredients designed to support neurological and brain function.
Why is Better Brain different from other supplements?
- In addition to all the benefits of a high-potency Omega-3 supplement, Better Brain also includes Vinpocetine, Bacopa and Phosphatidylserine, all known for their positive effect on brain health.
- Vinpocetine, an extract from the periwinkle plant, has long been used to support cognitive ability and neurological function. Several studies have shown that this unique ingredient is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, entering the brain within minutes to stimulate overall blood-flow to the brain.
- Bacopa, a botanical used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine in India for its ability to sustain normal memory function. † Over the last decade, new research has shown the use of Bacopa supports mental focus, memory and learning functions.
- Phosphatidylserine, a breakthrough compound normally found in high concentrations in the cell membranes of neurons, has shown in numerous, recent studies to positively effect cognitive function and mood.
Going beyond brain and neurological support, Better Brain also contains OmegaXanthin. A synergistic complex of three health-promoting compounds from the ocean, OmegaXanthin provides all the benefits of a high potency Omega-3 supplement plus two ocean-based antioxidants for an amplified range of benefits unmatched by ordinary Omega-3 formulations. The combination of highly purified Omega-3 fatty acids plus the added benefits of fucoxanthin and astaxanthin, both powerful antioxidants make this a truly unique formula. As an antioxidant, astaxanthin benefits cardiovascular health, supports the body’s natural response to inflammation, immune system health, eye health and even supports healthy skin, bones and joints. Fucoxanthin is a dynamic antioxidant carotenoid from brown seaweed, noted for its ability to fight free radicals that can cause damage at the cellular level, exerting its protective effects directly in fat cells.
- Supports brain function by improving blood flow and the utilization of oxygen
- Provides nutritional support for mild memory loss associated with stress or aging
- Supports healthy neurological function
- Supports mental focus, memory, and learning functions
- Supports mental acuity and promotes a relaxed state of mind
- Crosses the blood brain barrier
- Promotes stress management and emotional well-being
- Supports anti-aging by promoting antioxidant cellular health
- Supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response
- Supports already healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- Maintains eye health and normal vision
- Supports joint health and flexibility
- Helps maintain bone density and overall bone health
Suggested Use: Adults take 3 softgels daily. Best taken with meals and at least 8 ounces of water. Not intended for children under 4 years of age. Children 4 and up may take 1 softgel daily. Softgels are enhanced with a light, natural strawberry flavor – enjoy! To preserve freshness, immediately refrigerate after opening.
Advanced Usage: Adults may increase gradually to 2 softgels three times daily (6 softgels per day).
UPC: 6 58010 11383 0
Distributed or manufactured from Garden of Life. See more Garden of Life products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Mental Focus
- Reducing Pain And Inflammation
- Cardiovascular Health
- Supporting Brain Health
- Inflammation Of The Joints
- Mood Support
- Memory Loss
Compare to these: