BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin (12 mg - 50 Veggie softgels)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Experience the healing powers of nature's strongest antioxidants, BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg Veggie softgel.
Astaxanthin is known as natures most powerful antioxidant and over 200 scientific studies have demonstrated why Astaxanthin is called one of nature's best and most useful supplements. Astaxanthin is a carotenoid and naturally found in micro-algae and extracted from algae producing amazing health benefits with just one capsule per day. Astaxathin is 10 to 100 times more powerful than other carotenoids, like berta-carotene and lycopene. It is believed that Astaxanthin fights against free radical induced DNA related aging damage in the body and cells, the eyes and inhibits the inflammatory cell infiltration.
Astaxathin has antiinflammatory properties without the added side effects. Recent studies have shown that Astaxanthin can rejuvinate the skin from within, it has the ability to scanenge skin-damaging free radicals. Human clinical trails by Japanese scientists found that astaxanthin in reducing a bleary eyed feeling, irritaion and preventing eye strain. On sale now at seacoast.com
Health experts recommend Super Strength BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for:
- Supporting Healthy Vision
- Supporting Joint Health
- Supporting Healthy Tendons
- Supporting Healthy Immune Function
- Supporting a Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Anti-Aging through Cellular Health
- Supporting Healthy Skin
- Protecting Skin during Sun Exposure
- Supporting Increased Energy Levels
- Supporting Sports Performance and Recovery from Exercise
BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin is FREE of:
- Gluten, Lactose, Pesticides and Herbicides
- Non-GMO and BSE-Free
- BioAstin has GRAS status and is recognized as safe by the U.S. FDA.
Add BioAstin Astaxanthin to your daily diet today!
1 gel cap daily with food. BioAstin is safe and natural; results are usually seen within 2 to 6 weeks of daily use.
BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin
Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Calories from Fat||3|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||10 IU||33%|
|Natural Astaxanthin||12 mg||**|
*Daily Value not established.
Extra virgin olive oil, high oleic safflower oil, non-GMO modified cornstarch, seaweed, glycerine (vegetable), sorbitol, purified water, natural tocopherols (from sunflower oil).
Also contains naturally occurring carotenoids including lutein in a synergistic blend.
Free of yeast, corn and wheat. Non-GMO, BSE-free and free of gluten and lactose.
Distributed or manufactured from Nutrex Hawaii. See more Nutrex Hawaii products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Skin Health
- Vision Health
- Increased Endurance
- Joint Health
- Joint Pain
- Dry Skin
- Aging Skin
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Will this cause skin rashes?
- A: BioAstin is a powerful antioxidant which helps support healthy Immune function, healthy joints, cardiovascular health, healthy vision and skin and also increasing energy levels. There is no information stating that this product will cause any skin rash.
Question: Should this be taken with Ubiquinol?
- A: Astaxanthin has powerful antioxidant effects as does Ubiquinol. Astaxanthin is a carotenoid naturally produced by algae and extracted from the micro algae. Both have the ability to protect your body's cells from oxidative stress and free radicals. Removing oxidant attack allows your body to repair and restore health. Astaxanthin alone will protect the cells and the nervous system from oxidative damage, support immune health, cardiovascular health and brain health. Astaxanthin has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory benefits while improving skin tone, working as an internal sunscreen. Taking BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin is easy absorbed, taking only one gel cap per day and getting an optimal dose of 12mg.
Question: What is the gelatin (Bovine) in this product. Is it safe? Thank you!
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!