Iso-Rich Soy (2 lbs)
Jarrow FORMULAS Iso-Rich Soy contains water-extracted, Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) soy protein isolate.
- Consistent isoflavone level. Each serving guarantees a total of 56 mg of naturally occurring isoflavones, consisting of genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidzein and glycitin/glycitein. The isoflavone level in Iso-Rich Soy reflects the daily dietary intake of isoflavones in Asian countries such as Japan.
- Mix into cold or cooked cereals.
- Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones, saponins and IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate).
- IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) supports cellular development and immunity, including enhancing Natural Killer (NK) cell function.* IP6 also supports cardiovascular health bybinding free iron.*
- Saponins, another naturally occurring group of phytonutrients in soy, have been shown in scientific studies to enhance the bodys defense mechanisms.*
- Soy Protein and Heart Disease: Consumption of 25 grams of soy protein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Iso-Rich Soy is a complete source of essential amino acids and meets or exceeds the daily Amino Acid Requirement Patterns for adults measured by PDCAAS* (recommended by the Food and Nutrition Board, 1989).
Mix 2 rounded tablespoons (29 g) of powder with 6 to 8 oz. fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage, or you may: Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies. Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc.) or frozen desserts. Use Iso-Rich Soy as a dietary supplement to increase your intake of protein, isoflavones and IP6.
Soy products may be beneficial for cardiovascular function, menopausal support and bone health.*
Distributed or manufactured from Jarrow Formulas. See more Jarrow Formulas products.