Curcumin - 120 vcaps®
Powerful Antioxidant from Turmeric Root Extract Helps Maintain Cardiovascular Health Maintains Healthy Joints Vegetarian Formula Curcumin is the major component of Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) and extensive scientific research on Curcumin has demonstrated its potent antioxidant properties. Through its antioxidant mechanisms, Curcumin supports colon health, exerts neuroprotective activity and helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Treatment Of Gastrointestinal Issuses
- Reduces Pain And Inflammation
- Protects Against Certain Types Of Skin Conditions
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food.
|Serving Size:||1 Veg Capsule|
|Servings Per Container:||60|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa)
[Standardized to min. 95% Curcuminoids (630 mg)
(including Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Silica, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source),
Contains NO: yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Colon Health
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Joint Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Questions and answers:
Question: Does this product contain phylosome?
- A: Thank you for your interst in Curcumin. This product may typically contains the following per 1 Vcap: Curcumin: 500 mg, Demethoxycurcumin: 132 mg, Bisdemethoxycurcumin.
Question: you can sent my answer to my e mail is irva31gmail.com thank you I am the person asking is is ok. to take the tablets curcumin because I have problem with my liver and stomack My name is Ida thank you.
- A: Hello Ida, It is always best to consult with your medical physician if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription drugs.
Question: does this product curcuma longa has side effects???
- A: The powerful antioxidants from Turmeric Root Extract helps to maintain cardiovascular health and at the same time maintain healthy joints. The only warnings on this product are as follows: If you are pregnant/lactating or have any history of liver, gall bladder or gastrointestinal problems, please consult a health practitioner prior to use.
Question: Is this ok to take if you you take something for acid reflux.
- A: I do not see any warnings against taking this supplement if you have acid reflux and take another product for that.