Why is Alfalfa so good for you? Alfalfa is high in protein and a rich source of vitamins (A, C, E, K4), minerals (calcium, potassium, phosphorous, iron niacin, folic acid) and chlorophyll. Green Superfood Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is a perennial herb that is indigenous to the Middle East because of its deep root system. Alfalfa helps alkaline the body to a healthy level. Alfalfa is better able to absorb minerals from the soil than other plants. NOW Alfalfa Leaf Caps contain only Organic Alfalfa, so its free of pesticide and herbicide residues.
- Contains High Levels Of Enzymes For Food Digestion
- Reduces Incidence Of Arthersclerotic Plaque
- Supports The Pituitary Gland
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food.
Now Foods Organic Alfalfa 500 mg Vcaps | Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule | Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
Organic Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) (Aerial Parts) 500 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Cellulose Powder and Silica.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Herbs Caps & Gels
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Purifying Blood And Liver
- Detoxifying The Urinary Tract
- Toxic Build Up
- High Blood Sugar Levels
- Digestive Upset
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is this product GMO free?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Alfalfa Leaf. You'll be happy to hear that all Now Foods products, including Alfalfa Leaf are GMO Free.
Question: does it contain gluten?
- A: This product does not contain any gluten.