Turmeric, Standardized (60 tabs)
Turmeric Extract is standardized to 95% curcuminoids, a potent antioxidant. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a popular spice used in curry dishes. Turmeric may replace over the counter pain relieving medications within the next decade and has already for many. Turmeric has multiple health benefits targeting the removal of inflammation in the body which causes disease in and by itself. More and more studies continue to show the whole body benefits while using turmeric also called curcumin (the extract of turmeric).
Why Natures Way Turmeric?
- Contains 95% Curcuminoids
- Relieves Arthritis Pain and Inflammtion
- Potent Antioxidant
- Helps reduce body pain from every day life
- Excellent Cardiovascular support
- Multiple Health benefits emerging daily for those supplementing with turmeric
Each tablet contains: Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 times daily with food or water.
|Total Carbohyrdate||1 g|
|Turmeric, dried extract (root) 95% Curcuminoids||450 mg|
|Turmeric (root)||50 mg|
|Other ingredients: Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Modifed cellulose, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Silica|
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Stimulating Brain Cells
- Reducing Risk Of Cancer
- Improving Memory
- Relieving Inflammation
- Improving Skin Tone
- Relieving Pain
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Questions and answers:
Question: i would like to use turmeric for inflmation found from a pap result
- A: Turmeric is commonly used for inflammation throughout the body although; we suggest you consult with your Health Care professional for specific dosage.
Question: How much is it?
- A: The cost of this product is as low as $13.36.
Question: I think a consumer should have the right to know where the product comes from before he decides to purchase it. As for the FDA it is common knowledge that big Pharma controls them need I say more. I guess you have lost my business. I prefer to buy nothing from China and so do my friends. I found the response that it is proprietary unacceptable. The consumer deserves better. Thanks for your time.
- A: I'm sorry to hear this and I completely understand your concern. Please note that we do carry products from a wide array of manufacturers many of them sourcing and/or manufacturing their ingredients in the U.S. and Europe.
Question: can children the age of 3 take it?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Tumeric Standarized, please consult your physician for the use and dosage for your young child.
Question: How many teaspoons are in 450 mg capsule?
- A: Unfortunately the manufacturer does not state how many teaspoons are in a capsule however 450 mg of tumeric should be about 1/6 of a teaspoon.
Question: Is this an actual tablet? Or is it a capsule?
- A: This is a tablet.
Question: Where can you get North American produced organic Tumeric and not this polluted crap from the Asian countries. Since they never tell you where it is produced I have read a lot about the disgusting growing methods in Asian countries.
- A: Below is a message from the manufacturer: Nature's Ways products are manufactured in the US but we source raw materials from all over the world. We consider the country of origin for our raw materials to be proprietary information. As an FDA-registered drug establishment, Schwabe North America (SNA) extensively tests each and every lot of raw material and finished product. The analysis, which is performed in our on-site laboratory, ensures the safety, efficacy and quality of every product we distribute. Testing spans identity, potency, bioavailability and purity analysis. Our focus on quality assurance includes both internal and external quality evaluations. As part of our internal quality control procedures, we have developed a multi-million dollar state-of-the-art laboratory with advanced analytical equipment and highly trained chemists and microbiologists. This facility allows us to monitor and test ingredients and products at various points during the manufacturing process.
Question: Can this cure PCOS?
- A: Though I am not finding any information supporting the balance of hormones by using turmeric, this herb has been known to support and help with inflammation, cancers, and can be used as an antiseptic and antibacterial agent on cuts and wounds. Turmeric has been known to provide many other benefits as well.
Question: Turmeric help to lost weigth?
- A: Fat burning is critical to weight loss and the liver is an essential organ for fat burning. Studies have found that when the liver gets damaged, detoxification reduces. Turmeric can help detoxify the liver and protect from cell damage due to environmental pollutants and free radicals. Curcumin the extract from turmeric can fasten to capsaicin receptors and increase thermogenises rates. Thermogenisis is a process that takes place when fat is burned by the central nervous system in order to maintain body temperature. Turmeric has a host of other benefits including reducing cholesterol, improving cardiovascular health and reducing pain and inflammation.