Curamin Extra Strength (60 tablets)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Stop Pain Now with Curamin Extra Strength. The award winning pain formula is a natural, safe and effective choice for healthy inflammation response and relief from occasional muscle pain. Curamin may be taken daily as a maintenance product for those who suffer from arthritic pain and inflammation.
- BCM-95 Curcumin absorbs up to 10 times better than standard curcumin extracts.
- BosPure Boswellia is clinically studied for its profound impact on balancing the bodys own natural inflammation response especially the 5-LOX pathway.
- DLPA helps maximize the effects of endorphins and enkephalins, supporting the body's own response to pain and promoting a healthy mood.
- Nattokinase helps promote blood flow, aiding the other ingredients in Curamin Extra Strength to reach all areas of the body. Plus, it helps balance fibrinogen levels, which can be associated with post-exercise muscle pain and occasional muscle strain.
- Experience Safe and Effective Pain Relief
Award Winning Pain Formula - Voted #1 in 2012
Doctors Presciption for Healthy Living Magazine | People's Choice Award Winner
Best Pain Relieving Product
Better Nutrition Magazine | Best of Supplements Awards Winner 5th consecutive year
Pain and Inflammation Category
- Wholefoods Magazine | Natural Choice Award Winner
Curamin Extra Strength: More Powerful Dosage for More Relief!
Curamin Extra-Strength versus the regular-formula Curamin
Curamin Extra-Strength provides a higher level of ingredients in a different ratio and a more convenient dosage form. Just one or two tablets per day of Curamin Extra-Strength may be enough to provide the benefits people are looking for to support the bodys natural inflammatory response.
1 tablet daily. May take one tablet three times daily, or as needed.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
Curamin Extra Strength
Serving Size: 1 tablet
DLPA (dl Phenylalanine)
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure)
standardized to contain >70% Total Organic
and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10%
with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids
Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95%)
standardized for curcuminoid complex
(curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin)
|** Daily value not established|
Cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, ethylcellulose (modified cellulose), vegetable source magnesium stearate.
Contains soy (less than 5 parts per million)
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, no preservatives.
Due to natural ingredients, color variations are normal.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
Made in the USA
The beneficial health effects of the spice turmeric are primarily due to the presence of active compounds known as curcuminoids. The primary curcuminoid is curcumin, and most turmeric extracts are standardized to curcumin content. The other two most active curcuminoids are demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin. New research is focusing on the benefits for curcuminoids in boosting immune health, aiding in brain function, promoting cellular health, and reducing post-exercise pain and supporting a healthy inflammation response.
BosPure® and BCM-95® are registered trademarks of Dolcas-Biotech
Distributed or manufactured from Terry Naturally. See more Terry Naturally products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Balanced Mood
- Drug Free Pain Relief
- Promoting Healthy Blood Flow
- Muscle Strain
- Joint Pain
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What is the affect of curamin on your blood pressure. Since I have been taking it my blood pressure has gone up. I just occurred to me that it might be the curamin?
- A: Curamin contains curcumin and has not been directly studied for it's effects on blood pressure. Althougth it's ability to lower blood cholesterol, reduce inflammation and slow down blood clotting, may contribute to combating or preventing high blood pressure. Curamin also contains DLPA (dl Phenylalanine). No known reported cases or scientific studies have shown that DLPA would have an effect on raising blood pressure. Curamin includes Nattokinase and enzyme extracted from natto, a fermented soy dish, popular in Japan. Nattokinase has been helpful in supporting healthy blood pressure levels by helping the interior walls of blood vessels stay flexible. Boswellia has been commonly used for it's anti-inflammatory effects. It is important to discuss any new herbal supplements you may be taking with your Doctor and discontinue use if you are feeling any unpleasant side effects.
Question: How soon can I see results with arthritis in the fingers?
- A: Curamin extra strength is a award winning pain releif formula. Clincal studies have shown BCM-95 to provide consistant and long-lasting pain relief. This formula helps relieve inflammation and pain. This formula is vegan form. Everyone is different so what may take one dose for results for one person may not be the same for another.
Question: What are the side effects of curamin and extra strength curamin
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!