Rescue Remedy 20ML
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Rescue Remedy 20 ml
Dr. Bach's Original Flower Essences are homeopathic remedies for common maladies. Rescue Remedy, one of the most popular of the Flower Essences, is made from cherry plum, clematis, impatiens, rock rose, and Star of Bethlehem. Rescue Remedy is an all natural treatment that can reduce everyday stress. By reducing stress, the body becomes healthier and more energetic.
Rescue Remedy is a safe and gentle treatment that can be used by children and adults alike. It has been shown to relieve anxiety and tension, thereby restoring a sense of control over one's life. Rescue Remedy is especially useful for those in high-stress occupations, students, and those with anxiety problems.
- Reduce stress
- Control anxiety
- Restore health and well-being
- Enhance energy
Take 4 drop in a small glass of water. Repeat as necessary. Can also be taken by placing 4 drops directly on or under the tongue.
5x dilution of Helianthemum nummularium HPUS, Clematis vitalba HPUS, Impatiens gladulifera HPUS, Prunus cerasifera HPUS, Ornithogalum umbellatum HPUS
Distributed or manufactured from Bach. See more Bach products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Increasing Energy
- Calming Nerves
- Reducing Stress
- Improving Memory
- Improving Focus
- Elevating Mood
- Promoting Relaxation
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: can it be taken with tegremol ?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Rescue Remedy. It is always best to consult with your physician when you are taking prescription drugs to see if there are any effects between the 2 products.
Question: How is it with high blood pressure and medication for it
- A: As with any other supplement, it is always best to consult with your physician if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription drugs.
Question: I have a six year old son who is shy and has anxiety issues, I just bought rescue remedy because I don't want him put on some kind of drug if I were to take him to see about his anxiety. wondering how much he can have and if he can take this the five mornings a wk that he has to go to school? IS this safe for him
A: Though Rescue Remedy's are considered safe and natural it is best to consult with a physician first for children.
Question: I am a breastfeeding mother and started taking this last week. My baby was sleeping through the night and since starting with it has been waking constantly. Is there a chance that the remedy is acting like a stimulate or she is sensitive to one of the ingredients?
- A: One of the many benefits of this product is the possibility of increasing energy levels. Please consult with a physician to find out what the exact reason why your baby is waking constantly as they can probably best advise.
Question: CAN I TAKE THIS WHILE ON THYROXINE
- A: Rescue Remedy is 100% natural and safe. If you have any concerns with how this product will react with your current medication, please consult with your physician.
Question: Hi, may I know what is the size of the bottle that costs 13.35? Is it 10ml or 20ml? what is the cost of shipping to Charleston, South Carolina?
- A: This bottle is 20ml and the shipping would be $6.95:)
Question: Plz help me i am very depressive i take this medicen i am 27 year old . I have 3 kids my wait 38
- A: Rescue Remedy is a safe and gentle treatment that can be used by children and adults alike. It has been shown to relieve anxiety and tension, thereby restoring a sense of control over one's life.
Question: How long does the calming affect last?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Rescue Remedy. The effect may last differently depending on the person. Take 4 drop in a small glass of water. Repeat as necessary. Can also be taken by placing 4 drops directly on or under the tongue.
Question: is the stress remedy ok to take while on hbp meds
- A: Thank you for your interest in Rescue Remedy. It is always best to consult with your physician if you are taking any prescription drugs.
Question: does it help with premature ejaculation?
A: Though Rescue Remedy may help we are not aware of it specifically helping with premature ejaculation. Clove is sometimes applied to the skin as part of a multi-ingredient product used to keep men from reaching orgasm too early (premature ejaculation). Clove along with Panax ginseng root, Angelica root, Cistanches deserticola, Zanthoxyl species, Torlidis seed, Asiasari root, Cinnamon bark, and Toad venom may help with premature ejaculation.