Try Umcka Cold Care hot drink at the first sign of cold or flu. Umcka is derived from the plant Pelargonium sidoides, a flowering herb native to Africa. For centuries, the roots of this herb have been used to combat respiratory infections; bronchitis, colds, and sore throats. Pelargonium has anti-infective properties by preventing bacteria to adhere to the cells, helping fight viruses and stimulate the immune system. Get Ready for Cold and Flu Season with Umcka ColdCare Lemon Flavor Soothing and Effective Hot or Cold homeopathic remedy that really works.
Modern research suggests Umcka lessens the severity and duration of colds and enhances the body's ability to heal. Umcka Cold Care soothing lemon flavor is all natural, with no artificial sweeteners. Safe for young children and dependable enough for the matured forms thereof, Umcka Cold Care hot beverage may help beat back cold viruses in a matter of days.
- No artificial flavors
- No artificial sweeteners
- Shortens duration of cold
- Promotes respiratory health
- Speeds recovery time
Dissolve contents of 1 packet in 4-6 ounces of hot water and sip while hot. May also be dissolved in 4-6 ounces of cold water which may be preferable for children.
For best results use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 3-4 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: take 2-3 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Active Ingredient: Pelargonium sidoides 1x (Umcka)
Other: Citric acid, Maltodextrin, Natural color, Natural lemon flavor, Silica, Xylitol
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Stimulating The Immune System
- Speeds Recovery
- Natural Colds Medicine
- Sore Throat
- Minor Aches
- Acute Bronchitis
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: whate is the benefit
- A: For centuries, the roots of this herb have been used to combat respiratory infections; bronchitis, colds, and sore throats. Modern research suggests Umcka lessens the severity and duration of colds and enhances the body's ability to heal. http://www.seacoast.com/umcka-coldcare-hot-drink-lemon/nature-s-way/10-packets/p2407
Question: I'm looking for a supplement to help me through the cold season. Is this effective?
- A: Umcka is formulated as a homeopathic remedy made from Pelargonium, commomly known as African Geranium. Pelargonium has shown to treat symptoms associated with bronchitis, cough, headache, fever, fatigue and cough. Pelargonium has anti-infective properties, preventing bacteria from adhering to cells. Many people experience positive results within 1-2 days. It is best to begin using Umcka at the onset of symptoms to reduce the duration of the illness. The conclusion of one of many double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trials with adults with acute bronchitis found, pelargoniam was superior in efficacy and clearly reduced the severity and shortened the duration in just 2 days. For centuries, prior to antibiotics, the Zulu tribes in Africa have been using African Geranium to treat respiratory infections and to this day are widely used at the on set of a cold. In Germany Pelargonium extracts are licensed as an herbal medicine and used to reduce symptoms of acute bronchitis. Clinical Trail finding fromPubMed.gov http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12807337