Clinically tested Umcka® shortens the duraton and reduces the severity of throat, sinus and bronchial irritations. It provides effective relief of upper respiratory tract irritations. Unlike other remedies that simply mask symptoms, Umcka® helps you Recover and Feel better Faster!
Pelargonium has anti-infective properties by preventing bacteria to adhere to the cells, helping fight viruses and stimulate the immune system.
Natural Relief from:
- Sore Throat
- Sinus & Bronchial Infections
Umcka® originates from the traditional African Zulu medicine for coughs and respiratory ailments. It is made from Pelargonium sidoides- a species of geranium unique to South Africa. Doctor recommendation and user satisfaction make P. sidoides a leading European medicine. Umcka® ColdCare now in a great tasting, non-drowsy chewable.
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Umcka Cold Care Chewable Tablets
Serving Size:1 Tablet
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
Inactive Ingredients:citric acid, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural cherry flavor, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.
Commonly used to shorten the duration and reduce severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial infections:
- minor aches
- sore throat
- loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reduce Severity And Shorten Recovery Time
- Natural Relief From Common Cold Symptoms
- Cold Symptoms
- Sore Throat
- Bronchial Infection
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: is it safe for diebetics type 2, are there any side effects, is there any drug that i may be taking that could cause any problems,? my problem is the mucus seems to get stuck and i can not get it up or down sometimes. i am trying to drink hot things or very cold coke and water. i need something, can i find this in local stores i live in cartersville ga
- A: Umcka Coldcare is lightly sweetened with Xylitol which many diabetics use as an alternative to table sugar or artificial sweeteners. I do not see any warnings against taking if you are diabetic however it is always best to consult with your physician first if you have any medical challenges. Also, if you have excessive phlem or mucus, please consult with your physician first. I am not aware of where you can purchase this locally but you it is always available online directly from Seacoast.com.