ColdCalm, 60 tablets
Coldcalm combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to treat colds. Take Coldcalm at the first sign of a cold. Coldcalm helps relieve cold symptoms of cough, runny nose, sneezing, minor sore throat and congestion. Non-drowsy formula works naturally to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold.
Suggested Use: Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, take 1 dose (2 tablets) every 15 minutes for 2 hours. Then, take 1 dose every hour until symptoms are relieved. Allow the tablets to dissolve in the mouth.
Serving Size: 2 tablets
|Allium cepa 3C HPUS||Relieves sneezing and runny nose|
|Apis mellifica 6C HPUS||Relieves nasal congestion|
|Belladonna 6C HPUS*||Relieves colds with a sudden onset|
|Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS||Relieves sinus pain|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS||Relieves headaches associated with colds|
|Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS||Relieves nasal discharge|
|Nux vomica 3C HPUS*||Relieves sneezing attacks|
|Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS||Relieves sore throat associated with colds|
|Pulsatilla 6C HPUS||Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell|
|*Contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids|
|The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
Distributed or manufactured from Boiron. See more Boiron products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Sore Throat Pain
- Clearing Nasal Congestion
- Reducing Length Of Illness
- Reducing Cold And Flu Symptoms
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Minor Sore Throat
- Cold And Flu Symptoms
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is it homeopathy to give 9 remedies in combination.No authentic homeopathy literature supports this kind of polypharmacy.
Question: Can I take this while breast feeding?
Question: how many ketla
Question: Could this product cause an acne reaction. I took the medication and a few days later I had a facial and under the breast severe reaction. I had no other factors change.
- A: I'm sorry to hear of your acne reaction. Specifically, an acne reaction is not listed as a possible reaction. Here are the warning that were stated on the packaging: Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if sore throat persists for more than 2 days, or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.