Garlinase Fresh (Supports Heart Health†) - (100 Tablets)
Helps maintains healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range†
The TRUE way...
To support healthy cholesterol, naturally.†
To maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range†
To support heart health.†
To know you're getting fresh garlic, not an aged or heat-dried substitute!
To get the amount of garlic recommended by the German Commission E monograph,1 with just one tablet daily.
Why TRUE should matter to you...
Our Patented Swiss Process provides the technology that delivers!
- Allicin, garlic's most beneficial compound dissipates quickly during standard processing techniques.
- With our Patented Swiss Process delivery technology, the elements of allicin are prevented from interacting until the Garlinase 4000® enteric-coated tablet is well inside your small intestine. You get garlic where you need garlic.
Our Patented Swiss Process makes Garlinase the closest you can get to fresh garlic!
- Each enteric-coated tablet produces a minimum of 5,000 mcg of allicin, fulfilling the very reason you take garlic in the first place.
- One tablet equals 4 cloves of garlic. You get all the rewards of garlic without the odor!
When it comes to cholesterol, Garlinase is the TRUE one per day way.†
1The German Commission E monograph is the world-recognized standard for herbal products.
Recommendations: One tablet daily with food. DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Serving Per Container: 100
Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb
|Other Ingredients: cellulose, enteric coating, modified cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, calcium stearate, and titanium dioxide color.|
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Contains No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring and preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
Notes: One tablet equals 4 cloves of garlic!
Fresh is Best! No Garlic Breath! The true one per day to support healthy cholesterol, naturally.†
This product has a tamper-evident blister sheet. Do not use if foil or plastic is punctured!
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Distributed or manufactured from Enzymatic Therapy. See more Enzymatic Therapy products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Fighting Infection
- Regulating Blood Pressure
- Regulating Blood Sugar
- Lowering Cholesterol
- Reducing Risk Of Cancer
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Cold & Flu