Flora Health - Salus Haus
Floradix Iron & Herbs
Floradix Iron & Herbs provides a very highly absorbable form of iron and combines it with B-Vitamins, Vitamin C, digestive herbs, specially cultured nutritional yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), plus ocean kelp and extracts of wheat germ and rosehip.
Floradix Iron + Herbs offers nutrients required for proper growth, energy, and for maintaining optimum health. All family members can enjoy the health benefits of this liquid formulation. Unlike other iron products, Floradix Iron & Herbs is non constipating.
Suggested Use and Doseage:
Adults (12 and over): Take 10 ml (measuring cap or 2 teaspoons), twice daily before meals.
Distributed or manufactured from Flora Health, Floradix. See more Flora Health, Floradix products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Alcohol Free
- Rich In Iron And B Vitamins
- Vegetarian Liquid Formula
- Easily Absorbed Non-Constipating Iron Supplement
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Hello, I often forget to take floradix before a meal. Could you please let me know if it is still effective taken during a meal, immediately after a meal, or a few hours after a meal? Thank you.
Question: Can this product be taken during pregency.
Question: Any sidefect
Question: My Mom found two full, unopened bottles of this product which are 10 years old. Does it go bad if not opened? I can't find a shelf life on it.
Question: Hi there, could you please let me know which certification agency is providing Kosher certification? I cannot enlarge the picture enough to see the symbol clearly. Thank you. Moshe Cederbaum
Question: Does it contain iodine. I have graves disease
- A: Iodine is not listed as an ingredient or mineral in this product. As with any supplement, it is always a good idea to run it by your physician, especially if you have any medical conditions.
Question: I've been taking this supplement for six years to maintain my iron levels. It works really well without any digestive side effects that other iron supplement cause If you have ever taken a regular iron supplements you know what I'm talking about! S. Wicki SusieQp
- A: Thank you for sharing :)
Question: Is it safe for pregnant women? and currently taking iron supplement?thanks!
- A: There are no warnings against taking this iron supplement if you are pregnant however it is always a good idea to let your physician know of what supplements you are taking.