Floradix Iron & Herbs (8.5 oz)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Flora Health - Salus Haus
Floradix Iron & Herbs
Floradix Iron & Herbs provides a very highly absorbable form of iron and combines it with B-Vitamins, Vitamin C, digestive herbs, specially cultured nutritional yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), plus ocean kelp and extracts of wheat germ and rosehip.
Floradix Iron + Herbs offers nutrients required for proper growth, energy, and for maintaining optimum health. All family members can enjoy the health benefits of this liquid formulation. Unlike other iron products, Floradix Iron & Herbs is non constipating.
Suggested Use and Doseage:
Adults (12 and over): Take 10 ml (measuring cap or 2 teaspoons), twice daily before meals.
UPC: 0 79651 14762 4
Distributed or manufactured from Flora Health, Floradix. See more Flora Health, Floradix products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Alcohol Free
- Rich In Iron And B Vitamins
- Vegetarian Liquid Formula
- Easily Absorbed Non-Constipating Iron Supplement
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is it safe for pregnant women? and currently taking iron supplement?thanks!
- A: There are no warnings against taking this iron supplement if you are pregnant however it is always a good idea to let your physician know of what supplements you are taking.
Question: Does it contain iodine. I have graves disease
- A: Iodine is not listed as an ingredient or mineral in this product. As with any supplement, it is always a good idea to run it by your physician, especially if you have any medical conditions.
Question: I've been taking this supplement for six years to maintain my iron levels. It works really well without any digestive side effects that other iron supplement cause If you have ever taken a regular iron supplements you know what I'm talking about! S. Wicki SusieQp
- A: Thank you for sharing :)