Pure Hawaiian Spirulina (1000mg) 180 tablets)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is 100% vegan, non-GMO, and free of gluten, lactose, soy, pesticides, herbicides, solvents and is 100% natural and Kosher certified.
Spirulina is one of nature's most nutritious superfoods providing support to nearly every organ and bodily function. Spirulina has a host of benefits including boosting the immune system, brain and eye support, controlling apetite, cardiovascular health, boosting energy levels and more. Nutrex Spirulina Pacifica contains over 100 nutrients, 60% protein content, high levels of carotenoids and high levels of antioxidants known to promote health and longevity. NASA found that 1kg of spirulina had the same nutrients found in about 1000kgs of assorted vegetables.
- Grown on the Kona Coast of the Big Island
- 1 serving equals 5 servings of fruits and vegetables for nutrional content
- Free of heavy metals and toxins
- Kosher Certified
- Caffeine Free
Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is loaded with nutrients and promotes a variety of health benefits:
- Boosting energy
- Promoting immunity
- Supporting cardiovascular health
- Supporting eye & brain health
Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is the only Spirulina grown with deep sea water providing essential trace minerals and elements. Nutrex has patented Ocean Chill Drying technology ensuring maximum nutrient levels. Grown in a Biosecure Zone, Nutrex Spirulina is free of pesticides, herbicides, gluten and lactose. Non-GMO Project Verified. Ideal for vegans.
Take 3 tablets daily.
|Serving Size: 3 tablets (3.9g)||APS||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene)||8,000 IU||160%|
|Vitamin K (K1, K2)||40 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12||9 mcg||150%|
|Hawaiian Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||3,000 mg||**|
|Phycocyanin (c, allo)||225 mg||**|
|Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)||32 mg||**|
|Chlorophyll a||21 mg||**|
|Total Carotenoids||12 mg||**|
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. ** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Silica, chicory inulin, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable coating, contains antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase from Arthrospira platensis.
Distributed or manufactured from Nutrex Hawaii. See more Nutrex Hawaii products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Fatigue
- Boosting Energy Levels
- Improving Digestion
- Building Endurance
- Maintaining Cardiovascular Health
- Low Energy
- Brain Fog
- Poor Digestion
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What makes Hawaiian spirulina different than other spirulina?
- A: Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is the only Spirulina grown with deep sea water providing essential trace minerals and elements. Nutrex has patented Ocean Chill Drying technology ensuring maximum nutrient levels. Grown in a Biosecure Zone, Nutrex Spirulina is free of pesticides, herbicides, gluten and lactose. Non-GMO Project Verified. Ideal for vegans. Nutrex spirulina meets 3 major requirements for certified organic. 1. No chemical fertilizers/ plant or animal waste products are used in production. 2. Hawaiian spirulina is grown in a Bio-Zone in lined ponds with no run off from adjacent farms or golf courses. 3. The Nutrex growing facility regularly undergoes third party farm inspections pesticide screenings and other quality control tests.