LipoPhos Forte, Liposomal Phospholipids (120 mL 4 fl oz)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Allergy Research Group - NutriCology -LipoPhos Forte, Liposomal Phospholipids (120 mL 4 fl oz)
LipoPhos® Forte is a blend of highly refined essential phospholipids (EPL), natural substances that form the outer membranes of living cells. LipoPhos Forte is essential phospholipids (EPL), which support the management of cholesterol related issues and may assist with reducing plaque build up and may have an effect on slowing down the progression of liver disease. The US National Library of Medicine states "More long term clinical studies are needed to determine it's benefits for alleviating symptoms, improving well-being and slowing the progression of liver disease".
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon one or two times daily with liquid, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Other ingredients: Deionized water, soy lecithin, natural alcohol.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Distributed or manufactured from NutriCology. See more NutriCology products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Healthy Blood Lipids Within Normal Levels
- Supporting Healthy Peripheral Brain Circulation
- Support Cardiovascular Function
- Benefits Normal Levels Of Exercise Tolerance
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Hello,do you have a cream with phosphatidylserine 2000 mg? is it this cream? Liposomal Phopholipids?Thank you very much.
- A: LipoPhos Forte contains phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol and phosphatidylethanolamine making this a unique powder form of lecithin made from soy. LipoPhos Forte provides support for cholesterol related disorders. Phosphatidylserine 100 mg 120 Vcaps from Now Foods is a phospholipid compound derived from soy lecithin, playing an essential role in inter-cellular communication, making it an ideal supplement for supporting cognitive function. http://seacoast.com/p5956-phosphatidylserine-now-foods-100-mg-120-vcaps Seacoast Vitamins ships to countries around the world. You may place your order on our website or you may contact us at 1-702-508-9054 M-F 9:00-6:00 EST and we would be happy to assist you.