African Mango Extract (150 mg, 2 fl oz)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
African Mango Extract is derived from a fruit grown in parts of Africa and is quite unlike the regular mango. Also known as Irvingia Gabonensis, it is rapidly becoming one of the most preferred weight loss supplements. With our high potency AME, we can bypass intestinal absorption through our sublingual form, which absorbs in the blood vessels under the tongue. This process eliminates the common side effect the pills carry, which can include mild digestive disruptions and flu like symptoms. AME by Essential Source, also delivers the ingredients faster to stifle hunger when you need it, rather than hours later.
African Mango Extract Benefits
- Superior Appetite Suppression
- Helps Metabolize Fats
- Rapid Sublingual Absorption
Clinical studies conducted worldwide show that African Mango weight loss methods are proving to be most effective for many weightloss seekers. In one study, conducted in Cameroon (University of Yaounde) in 2009, more than 100 obese people were divided into two groups and while Group 1 was given the AME, the other was given a placebo. Both groups continued to take the extracts for 10 weeks, twice a day, morning and evening. No diet and no lifestyle changes were incurred. While the African Mango group lost around 28 lb each, the placebo group did not show any notable change.
The clinical study showed that the group taking the AME supplement experienced significant down sliding in body weight, fat and waist measurement. 150 mg of the supplement, taken 2 times/day effectively impacted the body weight and boosted up the metabolic rate, the combination of which accelerated the weight loss results. Users of the supplement reported a significant reduction in blood sugar and bad LDL cholesterol levels too.*
How does African Mango work?
The U.S. National Institutes of Health medical database (PubMed) lists 28 research articles that were published on Irvingia since 1980. They involve a wide range of studies on the role of Irvingia in reducing blood sugar in diabetics, relieving pain, preventing malaria, in treating bacterial and fungal infections and eve in making Irvingia wine. This variety of effects comes from more than one species of Irvingia and more than one plan part. Sourcing our AME from a specific part gives us the highest concentration of Albumins, which also give it a wider range of affect on weight loss.
It has shown that Irvingia has multiple effects on weight loss, and there are 5 key effects in this diverse attack on weight loss. These effects are as follows:
- Adiponection is a hormone that is secreted by large fat cells to help support insulin sensitivity and cardiovascular health. Irvingia causes a significant increase in adiponectin levels in overweight people.
- Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is an enzyme that converts glucose into triglycerides that then go into storage in fat cells. The result is to make fat cells fatter. Irvingia inhibits the activity of this enzyme, thereby slowing down the growth of fat cells.
- C-reactive protein blocks the activity of leptin, the master fat hormone which leads to leptin resistance. Leptin resistance causes fat gain. Overweight people taking Irvingia extract have lower levels of CRP, thereby restoring normal leptin activity and proper fat metabolism.
- Amylase is an enzyme that breaks down starch to release glucose. Glucose is then absorbed in the digestive tract and taken up as blood sugar. Irvingia inhibits the action of amylase, thereby reducing the number of calories that can be absorbed from eating starch.
- PPAR-gamma is a key enzyme that regulates the formation of new fat cells and insulin sensitivity. Irvingia inhibits the formation of new fat cells by it influence on PPAR-gamma.*
Directions:Take one dropper full (1 mL), twice daily. Drop liquid under tongue and allow 20-30 seconds for absorption, then swallow. Best time to take is 30 min before a meal.
African Mango Extract
Serving Size: 1 mL
|African Mango Extract (Irvingia Gabonensis 5:1)||150 mg||*|
20% alcohol, purified water, natural blackberry and pomegranate flavor
Distributed or manufactured from Essential Source. See more Essential Source products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Appetite Suppression
- Supporting Weight Reduction
- Increasing Metabolization Of Fat
- High Cholesterol
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: quisiera saber el precio del mango africano para nuevo leon, mexico
El precio es tan bajo como 18,66 dólares antes de los gastos de envío.
Question: where can I buy this product in mumbai in india ?
- A: I am not aware of where you can purchase this African Mango Extract in Mumbai, however you can purchase it online directly from Seacoast.com as we do ship internationally.
Question: what kind of food do you eat on the Raspberry ultra drops
- A: I do not see any recommended or excluded foods while on Raspberry Ketone however when on a weightloss regime it is recommended to have a healthy diet and exercise to maximize results.
Question: i m very interested in buying african mango pills or nuvegenic.i m from india mumbai city.kindly help me how n where can i get it.thank u
- A: I am not aware of where you can purchase this product locally in Mumbai, however you can purchase this product online directly from Seacoast.com. If you need additional assistance placing an order, please contact us at 1+) 702-508-9054 Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-6pm EST.
Question: what is included in the extract, and why isnt it whole seed????
- A: Thank you for your interest in African Mango Extract. The extract includes African Mango Extract (Irvingia Gabonensis), 20% alcohol, purified water, natural blackberry and pomegranate flavor. African Mango Extract is derived from the Irvingia Gabonensis seed and is available in pill and liquid form, both efficient in controlling obesity. However, there are many substandard products available on the market today, with lower amounts of Albumins, which are the active ingredient in the extract. With Source Essentials high potency AME, we can bypass intestinal absorption through our sublingual form, which absorbs in the blood vessels under the tongue. This process eliminates the common side effect the pills carry, which can include mild digestive disruptions and flu like symptoms. AME by Essential Source, also delivers the ingredients faster to stifle hunger when you need it, rather than hours later.
Question: where can I buy this product in Alberton - Gauteng
- A: Though I am not aware of where you can purchase this extract in Alberton, you can purchase it online directly from Seacoast.com as we do ship internationally.
Question: where in south africa in pretoria can i buy african mango extract?
- A: I am not aware of where this supplement is available locally in South Africa, however you can purchase this product online directly from Seacoast.com.
Question: can your product be shipped COD?? as I do not like sending banking detail via the net. Do you not have a supplier agent in Cape Town South Africa
- A: Unfortunately we do not have COD as one of our payment options. We do take phone orders if you are not comfortable providing information over the internet or you can send in payment by money order or check. For these alternative payment options you can call us at 1+) 702-508-9054 for assistance.
Question: where in Karachi I can buy this product
- A: Thank you for your interest in African Mango Extract. We do not have a location in Karachi, however you can conveniently purchase this product using the following link. http://www.seacoast.com/african-mango-extract/essential-source/150-mg-2-fl-oz/p10073
Question: How do I use this African mango extract weight loss support
- A: Great question. Please refer back to the product page as we have provided more detail for you and other Seacoast shoppers with how African Mango supports weight loss. http://www.seacoast.com/african-mango-extract/essential-source/150-mg-2-fl-oz/p10073