Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil* (Lemon 8 oz)
Discontinued by Nordic Naturals.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
100% Arctic Cod Liver Oil with Vitamin D
The easiest way to give yourself a sunny day from the inside out! Nordic Naturals Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil is like liquid sunshine for your body. That’s because it’s full of vitamin D, which primarily comes from sunshine. And like the sun, Arctic-D supports a variety of important body functions.
General Nutrient Support:
- Revolutionary Freshness level and Purity unprecedented in the United States!
- Up to 100 times fresher than comparable products
- Positively NO fishy taste
- Highly purified Arctic cod liver oil
- Exceeds daily value for vitamin D
- Great natural lemon flavor
- Improves calcium absorption—promotes strong bones
- May reduce PMS symptoms
- Is instrumental in preventing SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), a form of depression caused by reduced exposure to sunshine
- Provides 1260 mg of omega-3 fatty acids to help balance mood and keep your joints and heart healthy
- Arctic-D has the highest level of omega-3 per milligram (mg) of any cod liver oil and is 3 times fresher than the competition!
- Promotes normal brain development and visual function.
- Increases DHA level in active kids.
- Enhances learning and achievement.
- Supports positive mood, menstrual pain, and healthy skin.
- Recommended for cardiovascular health, improved blood viscosity, joint mobility, flexibility, and memory function.
Suggested Use: One teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Arctic Cod Liver Oil with Vitamin D
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
|Other Omega-3s:||225 mg||*|
|Vitamin A:||650–1500 IU||*|
|Vitamin D:||1000 IU||*|
|Vitamin E:||30 IU||*|
Ingredients: purified arctic cod liver oil, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in sesame oil), d-alpha tocopherol, natural lemon flavor, rosemary extract
Distributed or manufactured from Nordic Naturals. See more Nordic Naturals products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Boosting The Immune System
- Reducing Inflammation
- Supporting Cardiovascular Health
- Pain And Inflammation
- Cardiovascular Disease
Compare to these: