Hair Renew Formula 60 softgels
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Hair Renew provides nutritional support to nourish hair from the inside and may reduce age related hair loss. This nutrient combination has been shown to play a critical role in keratin production resulting in healthy hair growth. Many factors play a role in healty hair growth including, poor sleep, hormone levels, stress and more. The typical person loses between 50-100 stands of hair per day and hair growth averages about 1/2 inch per month.
- Mullet Seed Oil is a clinically studied botanical rich in minerals and amino acids that support keratin the main building block for hair growth.
- Biotin is essential in the renewal process of the follicles and roots.
- B vitamins support the energy production in the fast-growing hair follicles that are essential for structural support.
- Zinc has shown to improve hair quality, especially dry, brittle hair.
SUPPLEMENT FACTS Serving Size: 2 Softgels Servings Per Container: 30
Amount/Serving Daily Value Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 4,000 IU 80%
Vitamin E (natural mixed tocopherols) 45 IU 150%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 4 mg 235%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg 1,000%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
Biotin 5,000 mcg 1,667%
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) (as calcium pantothenate) 20 mg 200%
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 10 mg 66%
L-Cysteine 100 mg
L-Methionine 100 mg
Millet (Panicum miliaceum) Seed Oil CO2 Extract 400 mg standardized to contain >4 mg of miliacin
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Extract 100 mg
Standardized to deliver 7 mg of Silica
Other Ingredients: sunflower seed oil, lecithin, gelatin, beeswax, glycerol, purified water, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, contains soy (less than 5 parts per million)
No: sugar, salt wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring or preservatives.
Distributed or manufactured from Terry Naturally. See more Terry Naturally products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting And Nourishing Hair Growth
- Age Related Hair Loss
- Dull Hair
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What is Millet and how can it help my hair grow?
- A: Millet is a small yellow grain with a sweet flavor and an excellent source of minerals copper, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, high in protein and rich in fiber. Millet contains several nutrients that are required for not just hair growth but proper functioning of the body. Iron and copper content in millet are need for production of blood cells and oxygenation of the blood. Millet is rich in iron for those who may suffer from anemia. Millet is one of the grains that vegans love to to the high protein content. A major study in Germany in 2000 concluded that a combination of millet extract, vitamin B and amino acid L-cysteine can bring hair growth back within normal rates with positive growth after just 4 weeks and checked again after 3 months.