CoQ10 100 mg 60 softgels
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a key component of the mitochondria—the energy-producing units of the cells in your body. Since your heart cells can't function without energy, they can't function without CoQ10. As you age, your body's natural production of CoQ10 declines, making CoQ10 supplementation even more important.
- Heart Health
- Energy production
- Powerful Antioxidant
Suggested use: One softgel daily. For additional support, take up to three softgels daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Softgel||% Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) (ubiquinone 10)||100 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, and soy lecithin.
Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Distributed or manufactured from Enzymatic Therapy. See more Enzymatic Therapy products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Defying Effects Of Aging
- Maintaining Clear Arteries And Healthy Blood Flow
- Cardiac Arrest
- Gum Disease
- Side Effects Of Prescription Drugs
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: what is it?
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a substance similar to a vitamin. It is found in every cell of the body. Your body makes CoQ10, and your cells use it to produce energy your body needs for cell growth and maintenance. It also functions as an antioxidant, which protects the body from damage caused by harmful molecules. This product’s CoQ10 contains only the natural form of coenzyme Q10. Natural CoQ10 is produced through a "biological fermentation/extraction process" and is identical to the form produced in the human body.
Question: peolple with parkinson's can take this product?
- A: CoQ10 may help with Parkinsons. As with any supplement, it is always a good idea to consult with your medical physician as they know your medical history and the prescriptions you may be on.
Question: Is coq10 good for fast heart beat
- A: CoQ10 is good for heart and cardiovascular health. To find out specifically if this product can help with your heart and any condition you may have, please consult with your physician as they can advise best based on your medical history.
Question: what is coq-10 plus l-carnitine???
- A: Coq10 has been known as an energy booster and clinical studies have suggest that L-Carnitine supports muscle growth and helps the body maintain a healthy body-to-fat ratio.
Question: Can you please tell me the side effects of CoQ100?It is good to take it for long period?Thanks
- A: There are no direct warnings from the manufacturer on this supplement accept if you are pregnan,t nursing, or taking prescription medication to consult with your physician before using. Generally speaking, most people do not experience side effects from the use of COq10. The link below however may provide you some additional information on COq10, different uses, as well as possible side effects. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/938.html