Fully Active B12 by Doctors Best provides MethylCobalamin biochemically active form of vitamin B12.
Inherited and lifestyle factors contribute to vitamin B12 deficiencies that impair such fundamental life processes as mood and memory management; recycling of homocysteine, a potentially toxic metabolite; nerve cell signaling: healthy gene regulation (epigenetics), from pregnancy through old age.
- Highly Recommended for vegetarians
- Ortho molecule identical to the body
Distributed or manufactured from Doctor's Best. See more Doctor's Best products.
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: do they have one w all the b vitamins
- A: This product contains all B-Vitamins. http://www.seacoast.com/super-b-vitamins/nutricology/120-caps/p8048
Question: I am very week and I want to improve our weight please suggest me
- A: Vitamin B12 does play a role with energy and metabolism. Please consult with your physician to find out how B12 can help you specifically. Dr.'s Best B12 is vegetarian and does not contain any fillers.
Question: I have been sick off and on, throughout my life.I also have health issues, been hospitalized recently with reoccurring infections. I found out I have lupus,low iron,and b12 deficent.I have no insurance,so I'm looking online for b12. I bought sat my drug store but they dont do any help.
- A: I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. If you would like to purchase this particular B12 supplement, you can do so online at any time.
Question: Is this Vitamin proper for 60 and up age?
- A: Most supplements unless otherwise stated are formulated for adults ages 18 and over. There are no direct warnigns or restrictions stated on this b12 supplement.