Ubiquinol (Active form of CoQ10) 100mg (60 softgels)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
100% Natural Ubiquinol 100 mg
Active form of CoQ10
Healthy Origins® Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH) is the active Antioxidant form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body. Supplementing with Ubiquinol is important for individuals who may have difficulty with the natural conversion of CoQ10 to Ubiquinol. Ubiquinol supplementation is especially important for those suffering from specific conditions, especially related to oxidative stress.
Healthy Origins® CoQ10 remains a vital supplement for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Kaneka QH is produced exclusively in Japan through a reduction process of CoQ10 and is 100% natural (trans-isomer).
- Contributes to cardiovascular and cognitive health, increased energy and stamina, and general health and wellness
- Offers potent antioxidant benefits and actually regenerates other antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Plays a vital role in generating energy to power organs such as the heart, kidneys, liver and lungs
- May help compensate for the age-related reduction in the bodys ability to convert CoQ10 into ubiquinol
- May help protect cells, like those in your heart, from free radical damage
- Sustain your natural energy, health and youthful vigor at any age with Kaneka QH Ubiquinol by Healthy Origins.
- Ubiquinol ignites the energy production within cells that fuels your vital organs.
- Protects your cells from constant attack by free radicals.
- Sustains your energy levels naturally.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily with food, or as directed by a physician.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH)||100 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, purified water, and annatto extract.
Contains NO: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, barley, soy, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy products. No preservatives, artificial flavors or artificial colors.
KANEKA QH is a trademark of Kaneka Corp.
Distributed or manufactured from Healthy Origins. See more Healthy Origins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Increased Energy And Stamina
- Contributes To Cardiovascular And Cognitive Health
- General Health And Wellness
- Blood Sugar
- Aging Skin
- Low Energy Levels
Compare to these: